Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ghettosburg
yo peeps, MS-diggety-D checkin in da hiz-ouse! i juss took ma coolio cd out ma cd player and im putting in onyx now, ready ta smoke up a joint fo' tupac n biggy.

Good morning heartache, your like an old friend, come and see me again - Rancid

Life's a train i barely caught just to find out i ain't got the fare. -Bouncing Souls

"You are not alive yesterday, you are not alive tommorrow, but youre alive at the moment; if you can grab something for that moment...you have a chance." - Johnny X
Quote:Originally posted by McNabbShouldDie
yo peeps, MS-diggety-D checkin in da hiz-ouse! i juss took ma coolio cd out ma cd player and im putting in onyx now, ready ta smoke up a joint fo' tupac n biggy.

BACDAHFUKUP!

BAKDAHFUKUP!

BACDAHFUKUP 'CUZ DAH ONYX IS HEAH!

HOLLA! bust dat shit out yo!

*gets in b-boy stance*
Who are you people?
Quote:Originally posted by MYLF
Who are you people?

awwwwww siiiiiiiitttttttttt

she said: <b> you people</b>

white girl betta recognize!
[Image: fearloathingkewgardens.jpg]
Who are you people?

woman, ya best recognize and dole out dah ghetto flavah otherwise, be up and out dis bitch. Wink :kiss:

*edit* yeah GIP! yeah dawg! wut dah fuk??! "you people"???

"YOU PEOPLE"?

awwwwww helllll nah!!
yo 420 - chill bro. She's po-po! she'll pop a cap in ya ass and toss ya inta county.

she's 5-0 bro. five mutha-fuckin OOOOHHH! so chill.
she's a big booty ho'..
&lt;table&gt;&lt;TR&gt;&lt;TD&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://scripts.cgispy.com/image.cgi?u=ronron5477&quot;&gt;&lt;/TD&gt;
&lt;TD&gt;&lt;IMG SRC=&quot;http://oarule.homestead.com/files/ribbon_small1.gif&quot;&gt;&lt;/TD&gt;&lt;TD&gt;&lt;/TD&gt;
&lt;/table&gt;
So was I just insulted or complimented? :confused:
So was I just insulted or complimented? :confused:

word!
[Image: fearloathingkewgardens.jpg]
Quote:word!

to yo motha!
Good morning heartache, your like an old friend, come and see me again - Rancid

Life's a train i barely caught just to find out i ain't got the fare. -Bouncing Souls

"You are not alive yesterday, you are not alive tommorrow, but youre alive at the moment; if you can grab something for that moment...you have a chance." - Johnny X