Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You'll All love this shit....
Umm, I kinda fail to see the big deal here. I mean it's neither an O&A site or an Anti O&A site, so what should their opinions on that matter.

Is the way they act towards you wrong and unnecessary? Sure, without a doubt. That was being a total asshole, but if people are gonna rush over there just because Heaven forbid they bashed O&A and Jim Norton, then all I have to say is get a fucking life. Rolleyes
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
Quote: get a fucking life

Let me know when they go on sale, cause I'm a little tight for cash right now.

Rolleyes
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=http://scripts.cgispy.com/image.cgi?u=wankfellow&gt;&lt;/center&gt;
Quote:Originally posted by Toronto Hottie
Quote: get a fucking life

Let me know when they go on sale, cause I'm a little tight for cash right now.

Rolleyes
WalMart is running a 2 for 1 sale this weekend. Better hurry before they're out of stock. Wink
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
[TOG]Remember, only per an request by Opie or Anthony can we unleash the O&A army.[/TOG]
&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.blazingconcepts.com/img/syd/sloatsig.jpg&quot;&gt;

________________________________________________________________________________________
&lt;center&gt;Boy the way Glen Miller played,
songs that made the hit parade,
guys like us we had it made,
those were the days,
and you know where you were then,
girls were girls and men were men,
mister we could use a man like Herbert Hoover again,
didn't need no welfare states
everybody pulled his weight,
gee our old Lasalle ran great,
those were the days!&lt;/center&gt;
Quote:There seems to have been a slight problem with the Total Request Lethal - v6.0 database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.
Have you people been playing nicely?
Quote:Originally posted by Sloats
[TOG]Remember, only per an request by Opie or Anthony can we unleash the O&A army.[/TOG]

You have no idea how hard i laughed when i read this Sloats. LOL oh and I agree with Flock, its a waste of time to even bother with this retarded bunch of douchebags.