Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Bowl teams get 2 weeks off this year?
I was just checking out the schedule for the NFL playoffs and noticed that this year they are going back to the 2 weeks off in between the Conference Championships and the Super Bowl. I know it used to be like that in the past, but then for some reason they switched to the 1 week off format.

Personally I always preferred the 2 weeks off to allow for any and all key players who are injured to heal in time for the big game, but I also understand the argument of those that like it with 1 week in between. You could say that some teams may lose their momentum with that much rest and I do agree that is possible in some cases.

Which way do you prefer the Super Bowl layoff to be?
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
One week. There seems to be better games with the one week layoff.
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src = &quot;http://www.members.aol.com/kinganger/myhomepage/oa_ani_sig.gif&quot;&gt;&lt;/center&gt;
I liked the two week rule, just to give everyone a chance to rest up before the game and for everyone else to save money to stock up on goodies for the game. Economics at work.
I'm not quite there yet
[Image: Riptide.jpg]
Believe the Hype, Bitch!!!!
I like the 2 week rule also.. It gets a lot of hype for the game and it means the players get to rest up to cure any aches and bruises