Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So, who's gonna be the heel?
The following is a semi-spoiler for next week's Smackdown (not this Thursday).
From the sounds of it, one of these two is most likely going to be turning heel. Which one though is anyone's guess.

Quote:There has been a change in a confirmed match for next week’s SmackDown in Kelowna, B.C. During the Brock Lesnar vs. Vince McMahon cage match main event, they have changed the special guest referee from Sable and Stephanie McMahon to Kurt Angle. It looks as if a new angle is in the works.

So, which one do you think it will be? My gut reaction is it would have to be Angle since he's the ref but you never know with the WWE.
That will suck though if it is because I've really been digging Angle as a face lately.
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
I've heard murmurings that Brock is supposed to be in for a heel turn, but does WWe really need another "monster" heel right now? As much as I like goofy face Kurt, I think he'd be the better choice as a heel.
Of the two, yes I agree Kurt would make the better heel, but then that leads to a face Lesnar vs heel Angle for the title at SummerSlam. We've already seen that.
As a matter of fact we've seen it in exactly the same setup as it was at Wrestlemania. Lesnar (face challenger) beat Angle (heel champ) for the title. Unless they give Kurt the win this time around, how will this time be any different than last?
Moosen, Moosen, Moosen... when will you learn that WWe fears change? Tongue

This is the same company that gave us Rock vs Austin year after year (with some variations, but not many)... another repeat feud is nothing for them.
Quote:Originally posted by HydratedPeach
Moosen, Moosen, Moosen... when will you learn that WWe fears change? Tongue

This is the same company that gave us Rock vs Austin year after year (with some variations, but not many)... another repeat feud is nothing for them.
But, but, but I'm hoping for something new. Big Grin
I know it's not the way of the WWE, but damn it I'm gonna hold out hope. :lol:
Quote:Originally posted by Flock of Moosen
But, but, but I'm hoping for something new. Big Grin
I know it's not the way of the WWE, but damn it I'm gonna hold out hope. :lol:

Aw come on Flock, you're talking about the same company who passed the world title between like 4 guys over a span of 3 years from like 1998-2000. Something NEW
:lol: Bwahahahaha....that's what you'll be hoping for, but as usual, WWE just won't deliver.

Personally, I'm surprised they took the belt off Brock at Vengeance, I was kinda hoping for Angle to take it from Brock in a one-on-one environment at Summer Slam to even their series at one a piece, with Show being pinned at Vengeance.
[Image: PWO2YMB.gif]
Quote:Originally posted by BDP
Personally, I'm surprised they took the belt off Brock at Vengeance, I was kinda hoping for Angle to take it from Brock in a one-on-one environment at Summer Slam to even their series at one a piece, with Show being pinned at Vengeance.
This is why I'm saying it's the same thing. I sincerly doubt they'd have Angle beat Lesnar two PPVs in a row so once again it's the same exact scenario as Wrestlemania.
Quote:Originally posted by Flock of Moosen
This is why I'm saying it's the same thing. I sincerly doubt they'd have Angle beat Lesnar two PPVs in a row so once again it's the same exact scenario as Wrestlemania.

Yeah, it is the same scenerio as WrestleMania, but seriously, is that SO bad? Just be happy we don't have to witness Triple H vs. Scott Steiner or Kevin Nash again. When compared to the other world title, I'd MUCH rather get a rematch of this caliber than anything Raw has to offer. Hell, Raw's title matches are such jokes now. Triple H isn't losing that damn belt to anyone. He's the biggest piece of crap out there!

I say, bring on Brock/Angle II...their first match was easily ****, maybe this time Brock will attempt the Shooting Star Press again (not likely, but I'm hoping) and actually hit it.
[Image: PWO2YMB.gif]
Quote:Originally posted by BDP
Hell, Raw's title matches are such jokes now.
Who are you kidding? Goldberg vs Triple H is gonna easily be a 5 star match. Wink

Quote: I say, bring on Brock/Angle II...their first match was easily ****, maybe this time Brock will attempt the Shooting Star Press again (not likely, but I'm hoping) and actually hit it.
Oh, I'm not arguing it won't be a good match. Hell, it will probably be the best or at very least 2nd best match of the night. It just would have been better with Lesnar going in as champ this time and Angle taking the belt from him one on one. At least it would to me. Tongue
Damn, Peachey officially has the best sig pic on the board.