Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why am I not a mod yet?
well, this IS her section, silly.

<b>Fight Club + The Junkyard = the perfect place for Silera & her giant white arse to call her own. </b>
[Image: fearloathingkewgardens.jpg]
Quote:Originally posted by McTossMyAssInTheHole
Thanks for pissing on the parade. :mad:

Actually i dont really care, those emoticon things were running low anyways.

You're lucky I didn't take a shit and start tossing at your head like I usually do.
Quote:Originally posted by tinymike

You're lucky I didn't take a shit and start tossing at your head like I usually do.

Hahaha. The problem is the shit youre throwing is lame buddy. I thought we were done. Cause everytime i point out how pathetic you are for carrying on a stupid fight with a teenager over a messageboard, you say absolutely fucking nothing. So keep throwing shit cause its all missing me.
Good morning heartache, your like an old friend, come and see me again - Rancid

Life's a train i barely caught just to find out i ain't got the fare. -Bouncing Souls

"You are not alive yesterday, you are not alive tommorrow, but youre alive at the moment; if you can grab something for that moment...you have a chance." - Johnny X
I'm giving you stupid fucks 15 minutes to repair this shit.

Mcnabb- you get an extra 10 to fix your fucking sig quote. It widens the page in every topic you post and I get VERY dissappointed when I have to take the extra effort to scroll over to read the dribble that people post on this board.

I'm dizzy and I'm not even drunk.
<center>[Image: ymbbox.jpg]
<font color=red><font size=3>KiSs My AsS</font></font></center>
actually, your point out my lameness is ignored, thats why i dont' bother responding.
Quote:Originally posted by Silera
I'm giving you stupid fucks 15 minutes to repair this shit.

Mcnabb- you get an extra 10 to fix your fucking sig quote. It widens the page in every topic you post and I get VERY dissappointed when I have to take the extra effort to scroll over to read the dribble that people post on this board.

I'm dizzy and I'm not even drunk.

will you faint?? will alkey take more pics?
I'm sorry.Sad
[Image: opus.gif]
toss them in the hole silera. McSileraCan'thurtMe is the major violator. Toss his sorry ass in the hole. make them pay the price.

you realize that if you don't punish them, it'll set a precidence for others to abuse your policy. don't you?
they were editted promptly. Mike should go to the hole, just b/c of his poor browbeating on poor Snoogens
browbeating? I never touched his brow. I may have shoved my foot up his once or twice but i didn't go anywhere near his face.

ya suckup! you got a little shpootz on your nose there gip, ya might want to wipe it off.