Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Damn it, he must be stopped!
We all know that Triple H (aka Hogan Jr.) has a lot of backstage pull, but this is ridiculous.

Quote: Right now, the feeling is that HHH actually has more \"in\" with Vince McMahon than Vince's own son, Shane, does. While HHH can easily stand up and persaude Vince, Shane doesn't have as much power and Vince publicly shoots some of Shane's ideas down. Vince generally has high expectations for Shane, and reportedly favors Stephanie who's more like himself. Don't misinterpret, however, Shane does have significant backstage \"stroke\", just not as much as HHH currently does.

How would you feel if your own father favored the guy banging his daughter over you? I know I'd be pretty pissed about it if I were Shane.
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
You're right about that, triple h needs to be stopped and i hope goldberg can take the title at summerslam and end the madness.
&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.cybercombatclub.com/jeux_videos_consoles_repertoire/mortal_kombat/mortalkombat_images_galleries_mortal_kombat/mortal_kombat_wallpapers1small.jpg&quot;&gt;
Mortal Kombat Grand Champion
Quote:Originally posted by Subzero316
You're right about that, triple h needs to be stopped and i hope goldberg can take the title at summerslam and end the madness.

I take back what I said earlier.... now THAT is fucking funny!

The fact that you actually think a mere Goldberg win will end Trips' stroke is either even more hysterical or just plain sad.
Quote:Originally posted by Subzero316

I'm scared. Will somebody hold me? Sad
Quote:Originally posted by Flock of Moosen
I'm scared. Will somebody hold me? Sad

Alkey, hold Moosen, dammit. Big Grin
I got ya Flock....I'm here if you need me...
I'm not quite there yet
[Image: Riptide.jpg]
Believe the Hype, Bitch!!!!
Quote:Originally posted by JimmyBlueEyes
I got ya Flock....I'm here if you need me...

Ahhhh! I feel so much better now. :lol:

[Image: hugging.gif]
I give good hugs!!! Ok this is getting gay, I'm gonna shut up now.
I'm not quite there yet
[Image: Riptide.jpg]
Believe the Hype, Bitch!!!!
Thats kinda shitty that Vince respects HHH over Shane.

Guess that just gives Shane the incentive to buy his dad out of business similar to the way Vince bought out his father.
[Image: opus.gif]
Quote:Originally posted by Opus
Thats kinda shitty that Vince respects HHH over Shane.

Guess that just gives Shane the incentive to buy his dad out of business similar to the way Vince bought out his father.

I for one can't wait for the day that happens. Whether it be that Shane buys him out or is handed over the company.

Vince is so out of touch it's not even funny. They need fresh blood to reinvent wrestling, otherwise it's going to become another WCW fast.