YourMomsBox!
9/11 game - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: G-Spot (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: 9/11 game (/showthread.php?tid=948)

Pages: 1 2 3

9/11 game - Crack Hitler - 07-29-2003

I'm buying it, maybe i can hunt down that fat stupid italian cop who had the balls to tell osama to kiss his ass. what a fucking jackass, i would love to see that fat fuck, and the 6' 3" trained killing machine that was Osama, get into a room together, the chubby greaseball would shit himself. oh, and the link doesn't seem to work anymore Flock, it think it was taken down

9/11 game - Rooner - 07-29-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Crack Hitler
I'm buying it, maybe i can hunt down that fat stupid italian cop who had the balls to tell osama to kiss his ass. what a fucking jackass, i would love to see that fat fuck, and the 6' 3\" trained killing machine that was Osama, get into a room together, the chubby greaseball would shit himself. oh, and the link doesn't seem to work anymore Flock, it think it was taken down

Killing machine? Please, take away that anorexic beanpoles AK, and hes helpless, one shot to the kidneys and hes a pile of camel dung.

9/11 game - Flock of Moosen - 07-29-2003

oh, and the link doesn't seem to work anymore Flock, it think it was taken down
Yeah, I saw that last night as well Crack. Either that site caught a lot of flack over the idea or it was a hoax to begin with like Kid A said.

9/11 game - nyce - 07-29-2003

i posted this on rf.net too and they e mailed the guy and i guess he got worried so yea the site's down but probably will just move somewhere else

9/11 game - Flock of Moosen - 07-29-2003

Quote:Originally posted by nyce
i posted this on rf.net too and they e mailed the guy and i guess he got worried so yea the site's down but probably will just move somewhere else
I just went over and checked that thread.
The following is a reprint of an e-mail one of their members received from the makers of this crap.
Quote: Just wanted to set your facts straight on our 9-11 project.
first, this IS NOT A GAME being developed for commercial release or profit, this was a class art project that utilized a gaming environment to create a reflection of what we all saw that day.

The point of the project was to examine issues regarding how we were all immersed in the images that replayed themselves over and over again on the television in our homes.

it also brings up discussions on gaming.. and why would this game be so different from say a WWII game where millions lost their lives in a tragic war?

like I said.. this is not a commercial endevour and we have no intentiions on selling this.. it was a piece made for a new media art class..

So it's not a game afterall? Then why exactly did the site SAY it was a game and went into detail about what you could do in it? Bullshit I say to this pussified explanation!

Then this asshole has the fucking balls to try and compare this to a World War 2 game. Umm, I'm sorry, but in any war game I've played I didn't go around slaughtering innocent civilians. It was always armies vs armies. Big difference you stupid motherfucker! :mad:

I do believe I owe this lying sack of shit another e-mail to see how he explains his way out of that one.

9/11 game - Flock of Moosen - 07-30-2003

Latest update on this piece of shit.
I just went to the page that had his personal info on it and now his address and phone number are changed.
If you want to contact him his new number is 555-555-5555. :lol:

You play with fire, you're gonna get burned bitch. :nod:
Good job to those who have made his life suck.

9/11 game - Crack Hitler - 07-30-2003

Quote:Killing machine? Please, take away that anorexic beanpoles AK, and hes helpless, one shot to the kidneys and hes a pile of camel dung.
thanks for putting forth that ignorant american thought. do your homework nextime. osama was trained by the best this country has to offer. Osama didn't gain the respect of thousand of people willing to give their lives for him by being a fancy sharpshooter. take away osama's ak and he would probably just kill you with his cock by skullfucking you to death for being such a dolt. i am not trying to say that i am for osama, but when i see someone who is a hardass motherfucker, i do have respect for that. he'd kill me and you and all of our families in a fair fight, even with his kidney disease, that deserves respect

9/11 game - Rooner - 07-30-2003

Quote:Killing machine? Please, take away that anorexic beanpoles AK, and hes helpless, one shot to the kidneys and hes a pile of camel dung.
thanks for putting forth that ignorant american thought. do your homework nextime. osama was trained by the best this country has to offer. Osama didn't gain the respect of thousand of people willing to give their lives for him by being a fancy sharpshooter. take away osama's ak and he would probably just kill you with his cock by skullfucking you to death for being such a dolt. i am not trying to say that i am for osama, but when i see someone who is a hardass motherfucker, i do have respect for that. he'd kill me and you and all of our families in a fair fight, even with his kidney disease, that deserves respect

And where is your proof of hand to hand training? I doubt the CIA or whoever trained him taught him hand to hand. His strength is solely in his mouth. He has the gift of gab that gets his people motivated. Theres no way that frail little fuck could hold his own hand to hand. Hes only a hard ass because he has a 1000 of those camel fucking cock suckers backing him up. Youd be a hardass too if you had all those idiots fooled into doing your bidding. BTW, your insults really stung. Rolleyes

9/11 game - Flock of Moosen - 07-30-2003

Quote:Originally posted by nyce

Check the link now. It looks like they are gonna try this again.
God, I kinda feel sorry for stupid people some times. :lol:

9/11 game - JimmyBlueEyes - 08-06-2003

It's down. Art project or not it's a dumb idea.