YourMomsBox!
The joys of getting older - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Off-Topical (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: The joys of getting older (/showthread.php?tid=553)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

The joys of getting older - KensPen - 06-03-2003

I am unfunny, with a good memory.....

who needs slash?

The joys of getting older - AngelAmy - 06-03-2003

every time i walk down stairs i always think im going to fall down them, will it hurt when i fall? i hope i dont break my neck when i fall, perhaps i will put out my arms to break my fall so i dont break my neck, i hope bob(my step dad) doesnt hear, i really dont want to get hurt falling down these stairs......and so on EVERY time i walk down any stairs, even the ones in my own home.

The joys of getting older - Sloats - 06-03-2003

Quote:Originally posted by AngelAmy
every time i walk down stairs i always think im going to fall down them, will it hurt when i fall? i hope i dont break my neck when i fall, perhaps i will put out my arms to break my fall so i dont break my neck, i hope bob(my step dad) doesnt hear, i really dont want to get hurt falling down these stairs......and so on EVERY time i walk down any stairs, even the ones in my own home.

Do you count the steps?

no im too busy concentrating on not falling down them, making sure each step i take is safe

The joys of getting older - Black Lazerus - 06-03-2003

I am 27 and the day i knew i wasn't 17 anymore was they day i got into a fist fight at a bar. I won the fight but the next day I was all sore like I worked out.
so no more fist fights for me unless your my age or older.

The joys of getting older - Rooner - 06-03-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Black Lazerus
I am 27 and the day i knew i wasn't 17 anymore was they day i got into a fist fight at a bar. I won the fight but the next day I was all sore like I worked out.

But wont you still be sore, or do you just want the other guy suffereing as much as you?

The joys of getting older - GreasyItalianPrincess - 06-03-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Black Lazerus

did Arpi scream like a girl?

The joys of getting older - JimmyBlueEyes - 06-03-2003

Amy I have the solution to your stair problem. Slide down them on your pooper and you won't have to worry about falling cause you're already halfway down!! I'm a fuckin genius!!

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!
that brings me back to my childhood like you dont even know. i used to do that all the time with my brother and cousin. it wont work well with the stairs at my house since there arent a lot of them but the stairs at bar 9 are a whole other story. :bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

The joys of getting older - Buttmunch - 06-03-2003

Huh.

What do you know?

I forgot what I was going to say.

I'm going to be 50 years old.