Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sony vs. Nintendo vs. Microsoft
I'm Nintendo born and Nintendo bred.

My first system was a SNES when I was 7. I had been using my friends SNES and older NES throughout my younger life. We beat the first 3 Mario games before I was 8 years old(it was mostly him doing the playing since he was 2 years older then me.)

When I was 11 years old I dedicated a whole summer to beating Zelda: A Link to the Past, the absolute greatest game ever made. People have to argue pretty hard to even get me to start to think another game comes close to A Link to the Past.

I got an old Playstation a couple years ago and didnt see anything that made it better then N64. Sure they had games like the Final Fantasy Series, Chrono Trigger/Cross, Crash Bandicoot, and Tomb Raider but Nintendo always had Zelda, Star Fox and Mario and Donkey Kong to battle those. Other then that both systems usually had the same sports games (Madden football and other EA games.) And sometimes Playstation came out with games that were original but so did Nintendo64, so I dont see how Playstation was better then N64.

Now I have Gamecube and no PS2. Personally, from playing games at my various friends houses, I dont see what makes PS2 SO MUCH better then Gamecube(like so many people say.) I'll give it to you "PS2ers" that PS2 has tons of more games then Gamecube and with all those amounts of games, obviously some are gonna be better then Gamecubes lesser amount of games. And other then a few truly great games like GTA and again, the FF series PS2 doesnt have much to contend with Gamecube's Resident Evils, Mario, Zelda, Metroid, and Starfox. And from what one of my friends said, Gamecube is getting some rights or something to put out FF games on Gamecube. Now what will there be to challenge Gamecubes premiere games?

And Im not gonna go into XBox/Dreamcast but honestly and simply put, they both suck.
Good morning heartache, your like an old friend, come and see me again - Rancid

Life's a train i barely caught just to find out i ain't got the fare. -Bouncing Souls

"You are not alive yesterday, you are not alive tommorrow, but youre alive at the moment; if you can grab something for that moment...you have a chance." - Johnny X

Messages In This Thread
Sony vs. Nintendo vs. Microsoft - by McNabbShouldDie - 07-02-2003, 09:48 PM
Sony vs. Nintendo vs. Microsoft - by The Brain - 07-02-2003, 10:37 PM
Sony vs. Nintendo vs. Microsoft - by Rooner - 07-03-2003, 05:48 AM
Sony vs. Nintendo vs. Microsoft - by Keyser Soze - 07-03-2003, 06:09 AM
Sony vs. Nintendo vs. Microsoft - by The Brain - 07-03-2003, 11:30 PM