Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sony vs. Nintendo vs. Microsoft
Quote:I never dug the PS controller. Partially because of the double shoulder buttons, but more because they had to be GAY with Circle, Triange, Square, and X. I understand how you want to be different, but fuck that, LETTERS are easy.

Yeah ill have to agree. Playstations controllers were never that great and i always hated the four L/R buttons on the top. They confused the fuck out of me, as did the shape buttons.

Gamecube has definetly got the best controller, it just molds into your hand and everything is right there in your hand. Plus the 'Z' button isnt all the way in the middle of the back of the controller, which pissed me off about the N64 controller.

As for other controllers, I dont remeber the Dreamcast controller but I have used the Xbox one. I hate that big ass controller. The buttons are all smushed together and my stupid fingers always hit the wrong button.

Regular Nintendo's controller was cool because it was basic and had like 4 buttons on it. But the rectangle shape pissed me off, the edges annoyed the crap out of me.

SNES's controller wasnt bad when I was a kid but when I try to use it now it's just too tiny.
Good morning heartache, your like an old friend, come and see me again - Rancid

Life's a train i barely caught just to find out i ain't got the fare. -Bouncing Souls

"You are not alive yesterday, you are not alive tommorrow, but youre alive at the moment; if you can grab something for that moment...you have a chance." - Johnny X

Messages In This Thread
Sony vs. Nintendo vs. Microsoft - by McNabbShouldDie - 07-02-2003, 09:54 PM
Sony vs. Nintendo vs. Microsoft - by The Brain - 07-02-2003, 10:37 PM
Sony vs. Nintendo vs. Microsoft - by Rooner - 07-03-2003, 05:48 AM
Sony vs. Nintendo vs. Microsoft - by Keyser Soze - 07-03-2003, 06:09 AM
Sony vs. Nintendo vs. Microsoft - by The Brain - 07-03-2003, 11:30 PM