Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting to know me...
This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...

etc, etc...
your fucking useless man
"you're"

This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...
and you're well spoken
asskisser.
Quote:Originally posted by 60FeetUnderWater
asskisser.

ha haa.. pinched a nerve didnt I
[Image: thumbs-up.jpg]
well why did you have to resort to foul language, all i said was that you're well spoken and you took offense to that.

it was almost as bad when i called you half a moolie. Same foul mouth response.
you're boring me again.

good night One Trick Pony.

:kiss:
Quote:Originally posted by 60FeetUnderWater
you're boring me again.

good night One Trick Pony.

:kiss:

Me

haa haa

ok you have
i rooned your party

and thats it.