Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome to the land of equality
Quote:Originally posted by Hawt Baux
Quote:Originally posted by Flock of Moosen
Yeah, I have a comment to this. Where do we live again? We're the ones who are supposed to learn a different language to make it easier for them? Fuck that! :mad:

I don't have the time to get into a discussion on this but i will say that you are being just as ignorant as some of these people.(presuming that they are not learning how to speak English by choice)

Look, if I moved to another country where English wasn't the native language, I would make every effort to learn it.
Granted I know they say English is the hardest language to learn, but some of them (note I said some) don't even bother and expect us to cater to them. To that I say bullshit!
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
do I have to ask Amy in fuckin' spanish to find out whether or not she talked to her supervisor about this issue?? :mad:

diablo! pero, que pasas aqui? dios mio!
no i haven't talked to my supervisor or anyone who could do anything about it....about...it...fuck i can't even speak english. i am too chicken to stand up for myself.

I could talk to my manager, who is also a close friend, but he can speak spanish fluently and very well so he might not have the same outlook on it as I do. Next time I talk to him, I'll bring it up to see what he says.
&lt;center&gt;[b]&lt;font color=white&gt;
St. Amy of the Blessed Cock
[Image: INS.jpg]
I want your man chowder.
Every once in a while you just can be a real cunt.&lt;/font&gt;&lt;/center&gt;
Call INS and have their asses deported.
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/madone/taymb.jpg&quot;&gt;&lt;/center&gt;&lt;center&gt; We don't want your forgiveness. We won't make excuses. We're not gonna blame you, even if you are an accessory... But we will not except your natural order. We didn't come for absolution, we didn't ask to be redeemed. But isn't how it is, every goddamn time... Your prayers are always answered, in the order they're received...

&lt;/center&gt;
If you were given the responsibility to train them, but you can't communicate with them, then they won't be properly trained. Your boss will then ask why they weren't properly trained, and then when you tell him that you can't speak Spanish, he'll tell you that you should have said that in the first place and you wasted precious man hours that could have been avoided in the first place.

Then you'll get fired and one of the illegal immigrants will take your job as you search for a new one in a shitty-ass market.

Isn't America great?
Pienso es apenas injusticia que las personas usted trabaja con, hace ni tiene los principios de inglés. Usted está en una posición donde usted tendrá que aprender algún español de hacer su trabajo. Qué un país.
[Image: molonlavecopy.jpg]
Quote:Originally posted by Crackle
Pienso es apenas injusticia que las personas usted trabaja con, hace ni tiene los principios de inglés. Usted está en una posición donde usted tendrá que aprender algún español de hacer su trabajo. Qué un país.

SPEAK ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER!!!!

You are in a position where you will have to learn some Spanish to make your work.

Threats of violence can work wonders, but in this PC world I would suggest The Walk Softly and Carry a Big Stick approach when dealing with vermin like these.

They'll probably try and rape you at some point.
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/madone/taymb.jpg&quot;&gt;&lt;/center&gt;&lt;center&gt; We don't want your forgiveness. We won't make excuses. We're not gonna blame you, even if you are an accessory... But we will not except your natural order. We didn't come for absolution, we didn't ask to be redeemed. But isn't how it is, every goddamn time... Your prayers are always answered, in the order they're received...

&lt;/center&gt;
Quote:Call INS and have their asses deported.
she said hispanic...not brazilian.
Amy hates all foreigners, she told me tonight.

Then she set the U.N. flag on fire as she laughed.

There was a twinkle of evilness in her eyes.

:Confusedhudders::
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://scripts.cgispy.com/image.cgi?u=ymb&quot;&gt;
&lt;/center&gt;
Quote:Originally posted by Hawt Baux
Amy hates all foreigners, she told me tonight.

Then she set the U.N. flag on fire as she laughed.

There was a twinkle of evilness in her eyes.

:Confusedhudders::

She does that with you too?

It's almost scary when we're together and we pass a mexican while in the truck. I begin to wonder if she's about to fashion a molotov cockail at the guy and laugh maniacally. Mmuuhahahahahaha!! :lol:
&lt;IMG SRC=&quot;http://www.osirusonline.com/reefdwella12ymb.jpg&quot;&gt;

&lt;marquee behavior=alternate scrolldelay=30&gt;The digital pimp, hard at work...&lt;/marquee&gt;