Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Life Lessons
things I've learned that I'd pass down to others:

-you're allowed to say "fuck it" three times a day.

-don't sweat the petty stuff, pet the sweaty stuff.

^^^that's serious advice folks...and now, for the wacky/zany portion of this broadcast...

-when getting pulled over, don't ever greet the officer with "what the fuck do YOU want?"

-don't ever look for love, just pay the gal her $50 fee after you're done with her and move along...love is overrated anyways.
Quote:Originally posted by Rooner
I learned you shoudnt look at MYLFs thread without posting something, or else get ignored.

I also learned that this post sucks.
I like you Smile

Oh, and I forgot one - be trusting but don't be naive. WHAT? Somebody has to post something serious. :mad:
Hamsters can't fly if you put a little cape on them.
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
wow, we're actually supposed to keep it serious in this thread?

ok:

-when in doubt, trust your hunches. always.

-if you want to avoid looking like a tourist in NYC, don't look both ways down a one way street before crossing it.

-all recreational subsances have their own "moderation levels". you can drink dah beers or hit the joints all day long but if you just snorted an entire 8-ball to your head in the last 2-3 hours then, call it a night champ. that is, whenever you get a chance to catch some shuteye.

(sorry MYLF...I tried...I'll do more gooder next time.)
[Image: WORDS.gif]
[Image: redeyesig.jpg]
I hate you.
thanks
[Image: redeyesig.jpg]
Don't mention it.

AARGH! I'm fucking up my own thread. :fire:

Well I learned something else today.
Don't start anymore threads?
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
Quote:Originally posted by IrishAlkey
Don't start anymore threads?
Don't start anymore serious threads.
I hate you all.