Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ARRGRRRRHHHHHH! FU!!!
:disappointed: I never looked so NOT forward to a basketball season in my life. Sad

Even with Mutumbo...

oh, and gee, I sure do hope McDyess plays. :duh:

ECH.
Quote:oh, and gee, I sure do hope McDyess plays

I have more hope of Christopher Reeves playing than I do of him.
[Image: zoolander1.jpg]

[marquee]The trouble with the world is everybody in it is 3 drinks behind - Humphrey Bogart[/marquee]
Quote:Scadoo - eat me. Tiki's fumble was NOT the reason why we lost yesterday. And Mark Messier is one of the greatest team leaders in all of sports, you ass. He was not the reason why we lost the first 2 games this season. I'd discuss this further with you but you're not even a real hockey enthusiast. It would be like discussing physics with a monkey.

How many fumbles does barber have this season? Way too many... my point is he spends too much time during the week getting his stupid head on TV and radio shows instead of concentrating on reason why those shows want him to begin with.... PLAYING FOOTBALL!!!!

as far as you hockey coment... you're right ... i can't argue with you...

so here's TWO monkey who care

[Image: f0a68ac2.jpg]:grin2:
[Image: Passion_YMB.jpg]
Scadoo, don't get me wrong, I do agree with your Tiki assessment regarding the season in general but as far as this FU is concerned, its about yesterday's loss to the Pats...

Tiki's ONE fumble early in the game did NOT cost us the W. It was the sloppy play of the entire team in general. Missing 2 field goals...god damn tipped passes for interceptions!! :mad:

ASSHOLES!! With all the penalties the Pats committed, we should have won that game.

Fassel better lose his job if this team fails to make the playoffs. Actually, I expect nothing less than an NFC Championship appearance...at the very least.

GMANN - you think we can get Bill Cartwright and maybe even Charles Smith in a trade?? Fuck it, lets get Dickie Simpkins! :duh:

By the way, Scadoo...

the monkey on monkey 69 action...

ALWAYS HOT. NICE.
I missed the game so I really can't comment on the Giants loss, but they had better beat Philly as well.

As for the Devils, and hockey in general, what is this shit how they get 4 and 5 days off between games?? And why the season lasts nearly what, 10 months??

Just asking...GO DEVILS!!!
I'm not quite there yet
[Image: Riptide.jpg]
Believe the Hype, Bitch!!!!
Quote:GMANN - you think we can get Bill Cartwright and maybe even Charles Smith in a trade?? Fuck it, lets get Dickie Simpkins

If the Knicks pull off a .500 season this year I will be pleasantly surprised. By the way the team was playing in yesterdays pre-season game against San Antonio......its gonna be a long fucking season.
[Image: zoolander1.jpg]

[marquee]The trouble with the world is everybody in it is 3 drinks behind - Humphrey Bogart[/marquee]