Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Sopranos - Season 5
I hope Tony kills Carmela.
<center>[Image: ymbbox.jpg]
<font color=red><font size=3>KiSs My AsS</font></font></center>
so do I, to be honest I never liked her. It would bring me great pleasure to see him kill her in a fashion that would make the ralphie killing look tame.
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.cdih.net/ohsnap1.gif&quot;&gt;

&lt;b&gt;
&lt;marquee&gt;
&lt;FONT COLOR=&quot;WHITE&quot;&gt;
I &lt;3 JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE MUSIC!!!&lt;/FONT&gt;
&lt;/marquee&gt;&lt;/b&gt;&lt;/center&gt;
She complains WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too fucking much. She has such a good fucking life.She does nothing in the house. She cooks like one meal a day and lets the polish maid clean the fucking mansion that she lives in.Half her fucking day is spent either shopping, eating at Artie Bucco's restaurant with her twat girlfriends. She has pounds of expensive jewelry, fur coats. For the life that Tony has provided her she should suck it up and deal with the crap. I truly cannot stand her.
[Image: zoolander1.jpg]

[marquee]The trouble with the world is everybody in it is 3 drinks behind - Humphrey Bogart[/marquee]
I agree whole heartidly. It reminds me of a "curb your entusiaism" episode.

Larry David and his wife are invited to dinner by a friend and his wife. The evening comes to an end and Larry thanks his friend for inviting him to dinner and for paying the bill.

A moment goes by and the other guys wife looks at larry and says "aren't you forgetting something?"

Larry asks "what"

"Well we invited you and payed for it, it wasnt just my husband you shoulda thanked"

Larry with no pause or even a change of expression says

"Well he paid for it, you don't work, you never have worked. He paid for the dinner, he paid with the money he makes so what do I thank you for?"

then it broke into a whole argument. I mean yes marriage is a union and many women who dont work, do work very hard at home and raising kids, etc and thats harder than any mans job.

But women like carmella have no room to complain, they have maids and such and they consider getting a manicure as a "chore".
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.cdih.net/ohsnap1.gif&quot;&gt;

&lt;b&gt;
&lt;marquee&gt;
&lt;FONT COLOR=&quot;WHITE&quot;&gt;
I &lt;3 JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE MUSIC!!!&lt;/FONT&gt;
&lt;/marquee&gt;&lt;/b&gt;&lt;/center&gt;
Odds on Sopranos' "wackings"
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
So, what did everyone think of the season opener?

Overall it was okay to me. Nothing spectacular though in my opinion. I just hope this whole thing with Tony lusting after Melfi doesn't take precedence all season. It's okay as a side story, but if it occupies a majority of the time like Tony's marriage did last season it will be a major bore.

Oh yeah, and another thing, Adrianna looked incredibly hot in her one scene tonight. Confusedhocked:
I thought it was pretty good... it did it's job in getting you back into the stories again after so long. I'm looking forward to Steve Buscemi's character. The waiter getting popped was fucking hysterical.
[Image: floydsig.jpg]
<marquee>We are the music-makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams; World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems.</marquee>
Frist things first....Lorraine Bracco topless. Nice! Not bad for a woman her age.

The episode itself was ok. Nothing more. I like the set-ups its trying to establish with the old school Mob guys getting out of prison.
[Image: zoolander1.jpg]

[marquee]The trouble with the world is everybody in it is 3 drinks behind - Humphrey Bogart[/marquee]
From the looks of next week's preview it doesn't appear as if Buscemi's character handles taking orders very well. He could cause some friction in the "family".

As for Melfi's nude scene, are we sure that was really her? I know it was her face, but it could have been a body double up to that point.
If it was her though all I can say is impressive.
My Dad won't let anyone in my house watch teh show. :disappointed:
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://scripts.cgispy.com/image.cgi?u=ymb&quot;&gt;
&lt;/center&gt;