Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To Drink or Not To Drink
For the record I drank it.
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
For the record, I think you needed a comma.
Quote:Originally posted by IrishAlkey
For the record I drank it.

we're still talking about the whisky right?
&lt;IMG SRC=&quot;http://www.osirusonline.com/reefdwella12ymb.jpg&quot;&gt;

&lt;marquee behavior=alternate scrolldelay=30&gt;The digital pimp, hard at work...&lt;/marquee&gt;
Quote:we're still talking about the whisky right?
HA HA HA TOG
I'm not quite there yet
[Image: Riptide.jpg]
Believe the Hype, Bitch!!!!
Quote:Originally posted by SLASH
For the record, I think you needed a comma.

When you start a sentence with a prepositional phrase, if said phrase is three words or less, the writer has the liberty to choose whether or not to insert a comma.

Nice try, dumbass.

Look it up.
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
it's too bad nobody put draino in that bottle.
[Image: fearloathingkewgardens.jpg]
Quote:Originally posted by IrishAlkey
Quote:Originally posted by Crackle
What was it i used to say?? Oh,Yeah. Half a bottle of Jack Daniel's . It's a cure all.

Drink it.

<marquee>..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................</marquee>

Alkey, you're a funny guy. You want a piece of me?
[Image: molonlavecopy.jpg]