Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The joys of getting older
Quote:Originally posted by Flock of Moosen
I'm outside cutting the grass and a volleyball from across the street flies over the fence so I grab it and throw it back to them. The words that came from one of the guy's mouth shocked me. \"Thank you sir.\" SIR?
What happened to the days of being called bud, or dude, or man? I'm sir now? I've always considered that a term for older gentlemen, something I never considered myself until today.

You're lucky... I've been getting "Ma'am"-ed since I was 16. Now I'm 26 and most people think I'm about 5 or 6 years younger... go fig.
Quote:Originally posted by IrishAlkey
It doesn't help me, but I've decided I'm slowly <b>losing</b> my mind.
I would've put my money on "lost long ago".
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.yourmomsbox.net/ftl/ftl-oldtimey.gif&quot;&gt;&lt;/center&gt;
I was really being serious.

Die.
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
I feel old every time I hear myself say, "Stop crying or I'll give you something to cry about."
<center>[Image: ymbbox.jpg]
<font color=red><font size=3>KiSs My AsS</font></font></center>
Quote:I was really being serious.

Die.

oh, don't worry, we will.

so will you.

Die.
Yeah, you tell him, let the air escape from your lounges!
speaking of lounges...

anybody know where I can find a good martini lung?

Die.
I think all hopes of taking you seriously went out the window right from post number one, and it didn't get any better from there.
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.yourmomsbox.net/ftl/ftl-oldtimey.gif&quot;&gt;&lt;/center&gt;
FU to Alkey's lounges.
we have a nice little lung where i work. couple couches, big screen tv, candles...