Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The joys of getting older
I really hate you all.
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
dewd, you really need to chill...

just kick up your feet and lung back a bit; have a brew.
I KNOW HOW TO SPELL LUNG!
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
Aqualounge my friend
don't start away uneasy
you poor old sod, you see, it's only me.
Don't make me throw you into a wall and fuck you.
that sounded kinda hot.

the fact that it does so perturbs me a bit.
Normally I hate when threads get defiled, especially mine, but this is too damn funny to be mad at. :lol:

Sorry Alkey, I honestly felt bad when I read about your problem, but I can't help laughing at this.
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
Quote:Originally posted by Flock of Moosen
Normally I hate when threads get defiled, especially mine, but this is too damn funny to be mad at. :lol:

Sorry Alkey, I honestly felt bad when I read about your problem, but I can't help laughing at this.
The thread actually hasn't been defiled at all, it has just shifted attention from your aging to Alkey's. His aging process has obviously already attacked his spelling skills as well as his lungs. Poor little fella.
Alkey, it's called dementia. I've got it too. You just have to learn to love it. It usually doesn't kick in until you're in your 40's. You've got early.

AIMP. I'm amazed that you're 29. You only graduated college acouple of years ago. How many times were you left back?
[Image: molonlavecopy.jpg]
I don't want it!

Sad