Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FUCK THE METS!!!
if Piazza doesn't agree to move to first for next year...expect him (or Vaughn) to be traded.

As much as I hate Benitez...I still love his arm. (When he has placement, that is.)

the Mets don't need to make trades, they need a team psychologist. They are still reeling from last years' debacle of a season.

No confidence, easily rattled.
What pisses me off more than being in the same company with Opie, being that he's a Met fan, is that I hate that Lee Smith wannabe Benitez, send him back to pickin' banana's somewhere south o' the border. I get douche chills whenever he comes near a game. And Piazza is WAAAAYYY overdue to be studded out to first base. I love him, but he couldn't throw his arm out let alone a base stealer.:barf:
Ummm WTF just happened?? I turn the game off and the Mets were up 7-4 and now they're losing 9-8?? WTF?? Did Benitez blow it again?? DAMN MY EYES!!!!
I'm not quite there yet
[Image: Riptide.jpg]
Believe the Hype, Bitch!!!!
Quote:Originally posted by JimmyBlueEyes
Ummm WTF just happened?? I turn the game off and the Mets were up 7-4 and now they're losing 9-8?? WTF?? Did Benitez blow it again?? DAMN MY EYES!!!!
Actually, they were up 7-0 at one point, and still fucking blew it. And no, it wasn't Benitez this time, it was the rest of the shitty bullpen. Ugh. Fuckin' Mets.
they had the fuckin' go ahead run dead at the plate and on the passed ball, Piazza shoulda caught it, Piazza threw it away. They all suck, oh those days when you could buy a ticket for $4.00 and carry in a case of beer don't seem so long ago, they're playing the same.
Quote: FUCK THE METS!!!

Don't they fuck themselves enough?