Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why the hole is a dumb idea....
Quote:less talk , more sucking

Is that why you won't leave?
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
you flirting with Arpi?

...you smoothie you
[Image: fearloathingkewgardens.jpg]
thats alkies way. he is always trying to get into my pants.
[Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg]
Quote:Originally posted by IrishAlkey
Quote:less talk , more sucking

Is that why you won't leave?
wont leave where?
[Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg]
My hole.
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
its the most action on the board
does that mean silera has a strap-on??!?!?:o

he does look a bit uncomfortable in my sig pic. :duh:
[Image: fearloathingkewgardens.jpg]
That's because you photoshopped out my neck.

Just becuase you don't have one is no reason to screw around with mine.
GIP, where is the fancy sig pic you were going to make for me for the new board?