CDIH

Full Version: Greatest Website Evar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Big Hair Tod.

No Monsters?
Why do people let themselves get stuck in a certain era's fashion and interests and never change from that? Is it a thing where this guy had the best year of his life in 1988 and decided that he'd become a time capsule and stay in that year for the rest of his life?

Same music, same clothes, same car, same friends, same interests, same everything. What has to happen to get stuck like that?

Arpi?
link me to your current playlist
i saw you guys in 89 at dirty gary's block party! I IWLL NEVER FORGET YOU!!
<<<<<<3333333333333333
link me to project pseudos set list dammit
I posted my most often played songs on iTunes.

Music for me isn't really a good measure because I never listen to the radio anymore. I don't have a car so there's no commute, and ipod's don't have radios on them, so I'm just not normally hearing new music.

I definitely could be seen as stuck in an era in regards to movies as of the 40 or so that I own, probably 3/4 of them were made between '95 and '01, with the rest coming before that, and I think maybe one or two coming in the last few years.

I make a concsious effort to cycle my clothes for just the reason I mentioned. And as a matter of fact, I'm going to leave right now and go down to DSW and Filene's basement in Union Square
project pseudo disbanded early last year
I still remember where I was when I heard that news.
DSW and Filene's Basement? Does your mother dress you???
Only suckers pay retail.

Filene's basement has an excellent selection of Ralph Lauren, Kenneth Cole, and DKNY among other top brand. While DSW has top shelf shoes for basically half price or less. So it's a "season" old, ohhhhhhhhhh.

I'm sure you can find a good selection of muscle T-shirts and Sean John loungewear for your wardrobe too.
the music in the background of that site started playing just now while i'm in class. i thought i had the sound on mute.

i got a few weird looks
i don't know who this guy is, but he seems to be everyone's friend

TOM
i think thats the guy that runs the site
drusilla Wrote:i don't know who this guy is, but he seems to be everyone's friend

TOM
dumb jew
I don't hear any audio from that site.

Are my scuzzis broken?
what the hell is myspace? Is that a Friendster ripoff?
probably 80% of the people i know ages 15 - 21 are on that site. its an epidemic
are any of them hot girls who will have sex with a guy in his late 20s who can buy them beer?

What the fuck is that site for?
exactly what you just preposed. a friend of mine found some girl on their and fucked her like 2 days later.
Pages: 1 2 3 4