CDIH

Full Version: Worst genre of music?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Spanish reggae is my first choice. Awful shit.

Modern country is terrible. Nu-metal and bling-bling rap are right there.

But dance music has always been bad, so that's you J-Lo and Beyonce. You suck.
Spanish Reggae is the ABSOLUTE WORST shit ever

Just so you know...
I've never heard Spanish reggae, but for me it's a tie between all country & nu metal. Both are just awful, awful, awful excuses for music.
Old school country is good. Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson, Johnny Paycheck...new country is horrible. Old Country is surprisingly good.

And nu-metal is awful.
that New Age shit is pretty bad too - Yanni, etc. My co-worker troed to get me into it, and it made dentist office music sound good.
The Blues. I don't care if all music originated from that genre. It fucking sucks ass.
I actually listen to some Reggaeton, that's the genre Sir O is thinking of.
The worst probably is guido freestyle. It's awful. Music without words, except classical, is also plain awful. Just beats annoys the crap out of me.
Polka, need I say anything more.
Quote:I actually listen to some Reggaeton, that's the genre Sir O is thinking of.

Yes! Goddamn Reggaeton is fucking terrible! Worst music ever...

And Galt, you're wrong.
ska, prog rock like yes, rush, dream theater etc... , meandering hippie music like phish, greatful dead, modern country, most of todays rap (such a shame, i loved hip hop), pop dance music, most house music, freestyle dance (like stevie b, diamond girl, etc), most techno
modern jazz. its just musicians masturbating.
I love beyonce, it's just so infecting.

I'LL BE YOUR NAUGHTY GIRL!!!
her ass is amazing.
Jazz and blues both are horrible. I hate them so very very much.
Galt Wrote:Jazz and blues both are horrible. I hate them so very very much.
Your opinion is null a void with that statement, mister "I hate black and white movies".
I also hate jazz and blues
well from you it's expected.
And black and white movies suck.

Tell you what; Let me know of any pre-Godfather movie that you see is going to be on TV (or any of the cable channels) that you would rank 3 1/2 stars or above. I'll TIVO it and watch it and give you my honest feedback. I'll freely admit if it's a good movie. Though it most likely will not be. The more advanced notice, the better.
what are your feelings on clerks, galt?
it sucks.

Shitty shitty acting. Mallrats was the best Kevin Smith movie.
Pages: 1 2 3