CDIH

Full Version: True story
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I'm doing a loan for this woman who is currently in foreclosure, i'm basically doing a bailout loan for her so she can keep her home. Anyhoo, underwriters usually like to have a hardship letter which basically states why the applicant fell into the situation and why they won't do it again.

So I have the client write up a letter and she closes out the letter by stating that the house holds sentimental value since she and her dog lived in the house for 20 years before the dog died and she buried the dog in the backyard. So she doesn't wanna lose the house because she's afraid of leaving her dog.... the dead one in the backyard... because he'd be lonely without her.

If you like that, you'd love to have heard her tell me about how all the stress she has gone through cause her to have a hysterectomy.

Yeah so thats whats been keeping me busy.
this boards kinda slow lately, ey?
Yeah, so anyway this guy opened up a strip club down the block from the office I am now working at in queens. This place used to be some fancy schmancy gay club but thankfully everyone kept their cocks in their pants for one night. Anyway my boss and this guy got all chatty and he invited all of us to the club prior to the opening, the girls were so fuckin skanky but my boss made me smoke weed and I got oral sex from a prostitute without a condom.... and my penis hasn't fallen off yet.... yeah so thats what has been keeping me busy lately...

PS: Don't tell danked I smoked weed without him.
This board is fuckin dead, I quit.
Yeah so lately I have been drinking more often, even when i'm alone.
Yes, i'm alone right now.
....so alone...
Where in Queens ?
I just masturbated allover the floor and when I stood up I stepped in it.... oh man it was sooooooo warm and gooey no wonder women love swallowing that shit.
There are prostitutes in Queens ?
TheGMANN Wrote:Where in Queens ?
astoria

yeah so anyway as I was saying, those talking pictures sure put the kabosh on vaudeville
TheGMANN Wrote:There are prostitutes in Queens ?
that elizabeth certainly looks like a cum rag.
I miss these lil intellectual chats of ours
So I got missed my exit on the way to work the other day and ended up at shea stadium for the first time, those mets sure do suck massive cock.
5 IN A ROW!!!!

How YA LIKE ME NOW!
TheGMANN Wrote:I miss these lil intellectual chats of ours
like the time I was all like "man that psycobitch has a screw loose" and you were all like "d00d she's ok" and I was like "so, did you fuck her?" and you were all like.. I forget but anyway that bitch sure was screwy.
TheGMANN Wrote:5 IN A ROW!!!!

How YA LIKE ME NOW!
yeah 5, like the number of games that were played in the 2000 world series.
Let he who has not sinned cast the first stone.

Man...I cant beleive you had to bring that shit up.

Low blow.
Youre bringing me down. I need a drink now.
dood i been drinkin since like 5, I gotta be drunk to be posting at a shithole like this.
Pages: 1 2 3 4