CDIH

Full Version: I sold out!  I sold out!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I did something today for the first time in about 15 years.

It feels...strange.
and interest.......gone.
you could only wish to be so interesting you emotional cripple.
what did you do?
kicked a homeless guy?
He registered as a republican
You cut your hair.
ouch
I was gonna say that he bathed but I thought that wasn't nice, I guess danked doesn't care whose feelings he hurts because he's a evil bastard.
i know i did i bought a xm radio this weekend
Quote:You cut your hair.

Bingo!

While she was cutting my hair, the girl asked if I wanted to save it. I said no. Then she asked if I wanted to donate it. Donate it??? WTF??? Then she said that they would make it into wigs for lukemia patients, so I said cool. They could probably get quite a few out of it...
Gonzo Wrote:I was gonna say that he bathed but I thought that wasn't nice, I guess danked doesn't care whose feelings he hurts because he's a evil bastard.
aN evil bastard
Black Lazerus Wrote:i know i did i bought a xm radio this weekend
aN xm radio.
you're an asshole
i've been meaning to donate mine for over a year now, one of these days i'll get around to actually cutting it...
how long was it?
I think it's been 2 years since my last cut and I had it cut just below the shoulders. It's about halfway down my back right now.

Or if you want a sexy sexy visual, I can use them to hide my nipples and give you a flirty come hither stare.
i'll pass, but thanks
I can take pictures if you want!
really, i'm good
Pages: 1 2