CDIH

Full Version: Nothing for nothing - a thought
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i don't like seeing this place so sparse and with threads so inactive. i know its summer and all, but i have to say..it's abit disconcerting. What gives?

You know there's something wrong when some bland codger banal threads are the most active, and the boards worst poster is asking "whats up?".
this has been done already this summer.

Edited By Arpikarhu on 1124931381
Hey, I've been posting for average over the past summer.
NOT for nothing...
the same people have been been posting at the same rate for the past yeare. Gonzo has kept his appearances short and powerful, kinda like The Rock, when he had to leave the WWE for a bit to do movies, and so he would only show up for the major shows, that's what he's been posting like.

Everyone else is around, they're online, we can talk to each other if we want to, we're just alot more relaxed, but it's not like it's a huge threat to the board. I don't see anyone leaving anytime soon, nor see them stop posting.

Thank you.
Will gonzo be starring in Walking Tall?
Buttmunch Wrote:NOT for nothing...
nothing for nothing leaves nothing
uh this board has been pretty inactive for the last few years
I hope Gonzo is ok Sad
Gooch Wrote:Will gonzo be starring in Walking Tall?
reason #10341 why you suck!
didn't think it was dying. just asking whats up. whats everyone up to. whats new.
status quo!
Personally I think my posting has gone up recently, and I think the reason for Gonzo's absence is cause he's home thinking of his next "shocking story" about masturbating cats and him getting laid by family hookers and whatever kind of story he makes up to make himself seem interesting.
I can't wait til he find you and beats you for that.
I hope he's just workin' alot.
diceisgod Wrote:I can't wait til he find you and beats you for that.
You know in your heart its true!
oh SNAP
i heard gonzo defected to dot net
it's way too rough over there for him
he is an admin on wackbag again. he posts under the name "SEXHOAGIE" aka DA HOAAAAGGG
Pages: 1 2 3