CDIH

Full Version: Evaluate My Fantasy Football Team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
12 Team League

QB: Brady, Carr
RB: McGahee, Barber, Travis Henry, Lee Suggs
WR: Harrison, Coles, Driver, Mushin, Antonio Bryant
TE: McMichael
K: Vinatieri
D: Dolphins

I drafted Charlie Garner but im dropping him for whatevers available.
i like your qbs and wrs. WRs are amazing, actually. i have questions about mcgahee, though, could be a flash in the pan, and tiki wont be as good as he was last year. vinateri is always solid, mcmichael should produce, but the dolphins D will not help you much. you might get fucked there

now me...10 team league, picked last
QB:Culpepper, Hassleback
RB:James, Barber, JJ Arrington(my sleeper), Carnell Williams(trade bait in the 14th round)
WR:Andre Johnson, Steve Smith, Jerry Porter, Chris Chambers, Joey Galloway
TE: Heap, Jolley
K: drafted Graham, dropped him for Brown
DEF: Carolina (i hope smith does punt returns...set up so that the D and the player get return yard points)
I don't even know how to evaluate a 10-team league. You look like you have a team of all stars.

My team in a 14-team league isn't that much worse than Keyser's in a 12-team league.
i am not participating this year
The H takes up too much time?
i usually play defenses week to week depending on matchups. i drafted dolphins last cause its in the rules you have to draft a defense.
ok. that makes sense, then. i did that in one of my leagues last year when the d i drafted sucked.
i'd recomend grabbing minnesota or st. louis for week one if they're available. both have decent teams and have nice matchups
My turn!

QB: Vick, Brady
RB: McAllister, Westbrook, Barber, Staley
WR: Walker, Wayne, Bennett, McCareins
TE: Shockey, Pollard
K: Reed, Nugent
D: Philly, Colts
real deep at RB, so-so WR, solid TE, one high risk and high reward QB and one steady above average QB. you dont need 2 defenses.

overall i would give you a B+ if its a 12 team league and a B- if its a 10 team league.
LOVE ME KEYSER!
if i were you, alkey, i'd package a wr and rb for torry holt or chad johnson and a mike anderson-type rb. then, you'd be golden
10 team, 7th pick:

QB: Favre, Leftwich
WR: T. Holt , A. Lelie ,D. Driver, D. Branch, K. Robinson
RB: D. Davis, C. Martin, J. Arrington;M. Pittman
TE J. Witten, L. Smith

K R. Longwell

DEF Carolina
you drafted davis 7th? there had to be someone better out there. moss, culpepper, mcgahee, dillon, or james, maybe even someone better than them.
your wideouts are a bit shakey, too. driver and lelie are too inconsistent
Big Davis fan. Salvaged my team too seasons ago. I followed him come out literally from picking corn in Louisiana to joining the NFL, felt like I'd scouted and drafted the kid myself.
If you don't already consider him an up and coming superstar put him on your one to watch list.
yeah cause nobody has ever heard of dom davis.

thats a pretty weak team for a 10 team league. 10 team leagues, every team is full of superstars.

QB: Favre, Leftwich <= average QBs Favre could be hitting the wall
WR: T. Holt , A. Lelie ,D. Driver, D. Branch, K. Robinson <= holt is solid, you should have a better #2, your backups are solid
RB: D. Davis, C. Martin, J. Arrington;M. Pittman <= davis is good but an awful #1 RB in a 10 team league. martin is risky, could go either way. arrington and pittman are high risk, medium reward.
TE J. Witten, L. Smith <= witten is a stud, you dont need 2 TEs

fix your sig. its too fucking big

K R. Longwell

DEF Carolina
You realize that Koren Robinson is a raging drunk and not playing football, right?
yeah you might want to drop koren.
the only thing koren robinson can hold is a bottle...even if he had a contract, i wouldnt have him on my team
Which team is better, and why:

Team 1 (Yahoo Public "Practice" Draft), 10 teams, 4th pick:

QB) M.Bulger
WR) J.Porter
WR) D.Branch
WR) B.Stokley
RB) P.Holmes
RB) C.Portis
TE) T.Gonzalez
Bn) L.Johnson
Bn) C.Pennington
Bn) T.Henry
Bn) A.Toomer
Bn) M.Faulk
Bn) K.Curtis
K) J.Wilkins
D) New England

Team 2 ($50 Real Draft), 12 teams, 7th pick:

QB) T.Brady
WR) C.Johnson
WR) J.Porter
WR) A.Toomer
RB) J.Lewis
RB) F.Taylor
TE) T.Gonzalez
WR/TE) J.Wiggins
WR/RB) C.Williams
Bn) J.Delhomme
Bn) M.Pittman
Bn) T.Henry
Bn) A.Davis
Bn) K.Curtis
Bn) L.Toefield
K) M.Vanderjagt
DEF) New England
Ohhh, I get it! It's a trick question.

The team in the 10-team league is better because there are two less teams in the league.
Pages: 1 2