CDIH

Full Version: Who are you more likely to give change? - A White homeless Person or a Black Bum?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Which species of vagrant are you more likely to give change to, a white guy or a black guy?

I like to give the black guy my change, because I know he's not going to go and spend it on something boring like food or clothing.
why is one color "homeless" and one "bum"? Were you intentionally being racist, or was that inadvertant.

I have given money to a bum once in my life and he was black.

I was in LA, in my early 20s and me and my friends walked out of a bar and we were trashed. I don't remember what happened, but we somehow ended up drinking with him, taking him to another bar, buying him drinks, giving him money, and then we all went to a supermarket where I ended up stealing 5 pounds of frozen ehicken and sprinting out of the store and giving it to him.

Also, just last weekend, I saw a black guy with a really neatly written sign that said. "Niggers killed my family. Need to raise money to hire KKK members to get them" or something to that effect. He had a bunch of other stuff on it too.

If I were ever again going to give money to a bum, it would be someone like that.
I don't give them shit - get off the sauce, get a shower & get a fuckin' job.
I gave him one of my hamburgers which saved his life and now I gotta give him change?

Either way, I already have an adopted homeless guy and he's the only one I give money too. He hangs out by the liquor store, when I was in high school I met him and he bought us a bottle of cuervo and he's been my adopted bum ever since.
No you didn't, you scarfed the burgers seconds after you purchased them, you tubby liar!
i haven't seen my bum in a while. hope he's ok. i try not to give any money anymore because this one kept coming by work trying to get a job so he could save up and buy me an engagement ring.

and in the last few weeks i've seen this same chick on the 6 train asking for money. bitch has obviously dyed hair and no fucking roots. fuck that, i can't afford to get my hair done so why should i give money to someone who can?
roots? what is she, a witch?
when you dye your hair, the new parts that grow in are the natural hair colour. thus no roots means continual upkeep of the dye job. i didn't think i'd have to explain that.
you harpies and your strange color transforming potions, to the stake with the lot of ya!
that's coloUr...
I bought a bus ticket for some old black lady once when i was about 17.

Now i just ignore all of them.
I bought a bum named Eddie a drink once, I even invited him to my house.

I haven't seen him in years.

I think he must have died.
i saw some white homeless kid a few weeks ago that had a sign that said "ninjas killed my parents." there was some other stuff after that, but i didn't read it. and i didn't give him any money.
but i did give a quarter to the mexican playing guitar guys on the subway today. they always make me laugh.
Buttmunch Wrote:I bought a bum named Eddie a drink once, I even invited him to my house.

I haven't seen him in years.

I think he must have died.
what a fuckin ingrate he must be.
did you buy the drink or did you just walk out on the tab? huh buttmunch?
Not only did he walk but he was the first.
I never give homeless people money cause I'm a cheap jew. I pass them everyday that I go to school, the black lady that hangs out on the artillery steps and the white guy with no legs across the street, without giving them anything.

New York Magazine came out with an article on salaries around the city. I found it interesting that panhandler makes $24,000 a year...tax free.
THAT'S MORE THAN SLEEPER!
I don't know why they are homeless if sleeper can find an apartment. Well they might have standards of living they are accustomed to.
Or thats like making excuses for smoking cause george burns lived to be a 100 or that blacks can be intelligent cause Dr. King read a book or two, thats they one. Its one thing to mock the homeless for being lazy and boozers but when people start making excuses why they dont give them change, thats where I draw the line. I dont give them change cause I dont care but lets not get delusional and start with the "well actually when you break it down they can technically make... so thats why I dont give them money". I've had people break down that if you spent all day collecting cans for the 5 cent deposit returns you could clear about 100,000 a year, so thats why he didnt give to the homeless. It's one thing to yell "Put the booze down, boozy and get a fuckin job!!!" but lets not make excuses for why we are heartless bastards.
Pages: 1 2