CDIH

Full Version: New Fiona Apple - thoughts?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I know drusilla and lush are probably already rubbing this CD all over their vaginas but i just DLed it this morning and am listening now.

Alot of the music itself seems like it was taken note for note from "Tidal" which isn't bad but i was expecting a little more.

Still a good CD though.
shes one crazy bitch
As crazy as she is, you would think her music would mirror that.

Here's to hoping.
she is such a dirty girl, dirty, dirty little girl.
yo i've been rocking "not about love" non-stop lately. amazing song
Typms is really catchy.
I've only had the cd since the beginning of this year.

Oh I've rubbed.
On a side note, I like Window best.
So nice you had to say it twice?
Yes, I love NY.
But do you love the subways?
No.
They said that they want to blow shit up with a baby carriage. I'm not going to school, ever.
whats the name of the cd?
Extraordinary Machine
indeed you are
I know
8 minutes left on the download, gotta love torrent
Blowing stuff up via baby carriage is the oldest trick in the book.

These terrorists watch too much Looney Tunes.
Hawt Baux Wrote:I know drusilla and lush are probably already rubbing this CD all over their vaginas but i just DLed it this morning and am listening now.

Alot of the music itself seems like it was taken note for note from "Tidal" which isn't bad but i was expecting a little more.

Still a good CD though.
i only started listening to her recently. i never listened to her back in the day. i'm not one of those kooky chicks who thought she was the greatest thing ever.

she's a fucking nutjob. but i do enjoy some songs.
it's aight, nothin uber special but I need to give it another listen. I was too busy lamenting over the fact that danielle didn't remember after all I did to try and impress her.
I remember some sort of football jersey and your zippo, does that count for anything?
Pages: 1 2