CDIH

Full Version: What can you get for 25 bucks today?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
How much, or what, does 25 bucks get you? What are the things you can do with 25 bucks?
a blowjob
A bottle of Ruffino Classico Chianti at the expensive liquor store.

I go to the shop with the tiny korean lady for my wine.
2 tickets to a movie. but no refreshments. sorry.
unless you go to the ghetto theater like I do, 25 bucks would be enough for 3 tickets AND refreshments. Though the candy consists of 3 kinds of non-movie theater candy and either orange, grape or coke for soda.
$10.50 a ticket over here. bastards.
well its pricey all around here as well, the UA here has been over 10 bucks for years and I havent gone there since I saw Matrix. I found this quaint little theater in bed stuy which you may need to arm yourself for if you go after the 6PM show. But in any case weekdays the tix are 6.50 and a large soda is only 2 bucks, they only have 3 screens but no biggie they always have the major films and the theaters are usually close to empty.

I saw star wars episode 3 there on opening day when everyone else was sold out for that day, they not only had tix but the theater was maybe 25% full and half of them left after sam jackson died, negroes of course.
you can also get 5 pizzas using the dominos 5 5 5 deal but you use the plastic for that anyway so I guess thats out.

But 25 bucks buys a lot of arcade plays and skeeball, meet you at funtime.
Dinner for two people with or without tip at a NJ diner.
I never said I exclusively pay for everything with debit and credit cards .

And what is this 5 5 5 deal? 3 pizza, 15 bucks? I'm sure it comes out to exactly 15 bucks.
Two dimebags and a pack of cigarettes.
a brickoven margarita pizza from cascarino's, 2 soda & a side salad.
well you can get more than 3 at 5 bucks, its a minimum of 3, so fine since the couple bucks tax puts you over get 4 pizzas and a soda, mr. rage.

You can also get a bunch of taco bell value menu stuff.

a couple 6 packs and some condoms also makes a fun night, unless you're alkey you add an extra 6 pack and forget the condoms.

and enough bazookas to last you a couple years or until your teeth rot out.
medium arby's milkshakes for 11 of your closest friends!
I knew that months ago.

25 bucks buys you 5 grande pumpkin spice lattes at starbucks or 2 boxes of joe at dunkin donuts(enough for 16 people)
a thank you tin of ms. fields cookies
I'm glad that 25 bucks still gets you 100 games of skeeball.
that was a fun night.
Two drinks without tip at Gansevoort
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6