CDIH

Full Version: Biggie????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Gonzo switched his avatar. I'm all confused. First he was all like Compton, West Side, that's why I fucked yo bitch. Now he's all Brooklyn, East Side, who shot ya? It's all too much for me to take, a new board skin, new board software and now gonzo reppin the east side!!!
I'm from brooklyn, and he's the king of ny, plus we're both fat fucks who rep for the plus size niggas. Plus I always liked biggie more overall, pac just was just more charsimatic and intellectual.
So you rock biggie style game?

"Yea I'm big and what? You love me for it"
psssst, he puts rakim above all.
Yeah but being the place that this is . a rakim avatar would be lost on people thinking it was DMX or some other rapper
nonsense
you mean that's not ludacris?
Keyser Soze Wrote:nonsense

it's true, most people who rank Rakim #1 which he obviously is, are unfortunatly in the minority cause most people don't know or care who someone is unless they put out a song 5 minutes ago.

he looks more like big daddy kane than luda though.

biggie, rakim, 2pac and krs-one would round off my top 4 list.

as far mc's go.
2 tired 2 give N F Wrote:So you rock biggie style game?

"Yea I'm big and what? You love me for it"

heart throb, never, black and ugly as ever!
I've only ever heard one rakim song.
which one?
the one on the 8 mile soundtrack

R.A.K.I.M.

the hook was something like

R. Loving it rough is how I do it
A. Allah who I praise to the fullest
K. Keep it Real
I. stand alone
M. It's my house my world my throne
meh thats not the true rakim, even he disliked that song.

The pure brilliance of him in my opinion is captured in "my melody", he wrote in while still in high school, over 6 minutes of pure brilliance.

simply for the lines...

I'll take 7 mc's put them in a line
and add 7 more brothers who think they can rhyme
well it'll take 7 more before I go for mine
now thats 21 mc's ate up at the same time.

I know keyser would reccomend follow the leader but thats not in my top 10.

but def check out

my melody
don't sweat the technique
I ain't no joke
The Ledge (Juice Soundtrack)
Paid in Full

actually just the entire paid in full album, the greatest hip hop album ever, hands down, it has all the songs.
Quote:actually just the entire paid in full album, the greatest hip hop album ever, hands down, it has all the songs.

biggie, rakim, 2pac and krs-one would round off my top 4 list.

I agree with the paid in full album.

Who would take the 5th spot. I never heard of the top 4, always the top 5.[/quote]
I dunno it's tough cause there are so many, i'd probably go with either nas or jay-z, nas is better lyrically but overall consistency has to go to jay-z.
what a bunch of wiggers.
sorry, to make pat feel better... when you listen to the paid in full album, make sure it's a burnt copy.
yeah i just burned Biggie duets and it fucking sucks balls. diddy should die for putting this shit out.
come on, that song with marley makes the whole thing worth it.
no 1 good song out of 22 tracks does not make it better. If i paid for this cd i would be very pissed off.
Pages: 1 2 3