CDIH

Full Version: holiday gifts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
so, what do you hope to get?
what are some things you're picking up for others?

so far i got my new chair. i just hope to get money to put towards a new computer. i'll probably just get clothes, and of course, underwear

i don't know what to get others though, i'm terrible at coming up with stuff
i want peace on earth and an end to world hunger
I'd like at least half the population in the world wiped out in some bird flu pandemic and the other half to bow down to my greatness as I rule with an Iron Fist.
narcissists
Learn to spell or at least use a spell check you college educated maroon.
i could also use a new jacket
I bought a bunch of baby clothes for my nephew and shirts for my one brother.

I know my sister in law bought me jewelry, which im wary about and she's supposedly buying my carry on luggage, which i am also wary about.

I'd rather keep my money and buy my own gifts and not have anyone get me anything, honestly.

I guess they really want gifts though.
im just buying stuff for my mom, dad, and sister this year.

i've already started buying myself some presents, being single for christmas ROCKS!
I'm spending as little as possible and telling anyone who wants to buy me something to give me cash or gift certificates. I always outspend my family on the holidays and then I get shafted when it comes to what I'm receiving. Fuck the Christmas spirit.

I have a cruise coming up in January and my European vacation in April so I'd rather save up.

And I'd really like nothing more than for my job to burn down.
where's the cruise to?
Specifically, I don't know yet as it is a free vacation through work and I haven't received my info packet yet. I know we're headed to the Carribean and it's going to the Bahamas at least.
Danked Wrote:I'm spending as little as possible and telling anyone who wants to buy me something to give me cash or gift certificates. I always outspend my family on the holidays and then I get shafted when it comes to what I'm receiving. Fuck the Christmas spirit..

Same here, i never really cared before but now I'm over it. I always end up spending $50 to their $20 and now there's a baby this year so I know for certain that I'll be fucked over even harder.

I'm about to just give everyone i haven't shopped for yet a gift certificate.

Also, I think dru should py for my Sutton trip this year, or atleast go halfsies with lush.
I would like 1lb of the finest hydro.
if i do that, you aren't gonna get your birthday present.

(that you failed to pick out when we walked by it on saturday on broadway)
:x
I already bought George and Beth's present.
I have to buy my Mom and Dad.
I hate when people go "I don't want anything." You are such a fucking liar when you say that. I hate you.

I bought myself a lot of Christmas presents already. Beth already bought me my Hanukah present, so I'm good.
George If you read this, I need a renewal subscription to New York Magazine. Your welcome
Wow.

I was gonna buy you something really nice but now I'm not going to....I'm also not going to apologize about it,

Cunt.
lush Wrote:I already bought George and Beth's present.
I have to buy my Mom and Dad.
I hate when people go "I don't want anything." You are such a fucking liar when you say that. I hate you.

I bought myself a lot of Christmas presents already. Beth already bought me my Hanukah present, so I'm good.
George If you read this, I need a renewal subscription to New York Magazine. Your welcome

Now I disagree.

I'm in a position where I really truly do have everything that I want/need.

I have my SUV, I own my house, I have a top notch computer, I have all the video games I could ever want (or I buy/rent them when they get released), I have all the clothes that I really want, all the toys (electronics) that I really want...

There really isn't anything at all that I have a desire for at this point in time.

Sure there are things that I will walk by in a store and find myself thinking about how cool it would be to have, but 2 seconds later I realize that I would use it for about 30 seconds and then never use it again. Then I don't want it anymore.

The stuff that I would want would be things that are out of my price range, let alone the people who would be buying gifts for me. (I make more than both of my parents and most of my relatives).

The kind of stuff I would want would be like a new bed, or a snowmobile, or a jetski... things that cost thousands of dollars.
I am jealous of jacks life... is it over now?
beds cost thousands of dollars now?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6