CDIH

Full Version: To the members, from all of us.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
We wanted to wish all of you, whatever the number is now 12 or 2 but from the heart we wanted to say thank you for another year, we hope with a few more to come. No one will ever give up on this site until there is just one person left and we hope thats not for a long time to come.

So we wanted to thank you for sticking around the past 4 years, give or take for some and we hope you keep sticking around, ugly skins and all. Cause in the end without the members, theres no board and vice versa. Through all the sarcasm, arguments, love, hatred, deep down we all wish each and every person here a happy, healthy and presperous new year (even suzie).

So in closing, we have all tried to do our best to make sure that CDIH is the best we can possibly make it and we couldn't have done it without you and especially the mods/admins, namely Jack of course, who we all owe a great deal of thanks to, as well as Goatweed and everyone else. In turn we also thank you for posting and sticking with us, so keep sticking.

Thanks
From all the CDIH Mods/Admins.
i thought you were gone for good by now
did you mean prosperous new year?
thanks for reminding me why I left.
anytime
Next year is going to be the big one
no thanks necessary, but you can make with those hummers that we were supposed to get way back when we became part of "the staff.
You don't have to make a whole new thread to thank me for posting regularly, it's OK.
its not always all about you!!!

happy new year to everyone. hopefully mine will start off a lot better than the last one ended.
But isn't my name Danielle?!
I take offense to that.

Everything is about me
Merry New Year and Happy Kwanzaa to all!

Eddie, my love muffin, I miss you!
Adjusting to the new look, I guess it'll do.

Just logged in to wish all a Happy New Year, psyched that EVEN I got a mention in the mods' good wishes.

Got an amazing new job that actually requires me to use my brain and pay attention at work, so I can't fuck around on message boards so often.
But I look forward to updating you all on my life soon, as I know you have nothing better to think about.
happy new year guys. i know i'm not around so much lately but i'll be here til the end.
Suzie Wrote:Got an amazing new job that actually requires me to use my brain

so you do nothing all day?
Adolf Wrote:
Suzie Wrote:Got an amazing new job that actually requires me to use my brain

so you do nothing all day?

she uses her vaginal and nasal passage often
gonzo is going to be so pissed when this place blows up in popularity after he'd given up on it.
pissed but not shocked........
Hoon Wrote:gonzo is going to be so pissed when this place blows up in popularity after he'd given up on it.
waddle doodle.
classic case of addition by subtraction.
Pages: 1 2 3 4