CDIH

Full Version: I started using Firefox
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Things seem to running much quicker. I like it. But it seems to have some problems logging into this site sometimes.
Welcome to last year.

Go to extensions and add some of your favorite functions.
will that stop this thing from making me log in each time and/or not be able to log in because it thinks i'm already logged in?
this fucking sucks
POOPIES on you.
what kind of retarded ass browser won't even let you visit a fucking msgboard?
So how this works is, I close this browser window and then i won't be able to log in for another 20 minutes. Wonderful.
Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies > cdih.net click allow. Fucking useless junkie.
i checked a bunch of boxes and now it seems to be working. The one that said "Allow Cookie" was already checked and still there was problems. There are two under it that i checked which seems to have solved the problem. This browser is a turd.
I've had 0 problems logging into this site with FF.
so DIG needs to post with a tinfoil hat and hook up 30 routers to his 40 routers.
10 routers should suffice.
thats gotta be a fire hazard.
Firefox will not run videos on this computer no matter how many times I uninstalled/reinstalled/updated it.
same here. firefox sucks for video embedded on webpages
it runs pretty good with the quicktime plugin. it screws up with the windows media player
Just use the IE View extension for WMP. You know Micro$hit has something that fucks it up.
HedCold Wrote:it runs pretty good with the quicktime plugin. it screws up with the windows media player

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
yeah i guess expecting it to work out of the box is too much to ask.
piece of shit
Pages: 1 2 3