CDIH

Full Version: I hate titles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I was just over getting my lunch at the Shop Rite, (Eggplant and Mozzarella on a whole wheat wrap) and on the way over, I got the strangest feeling. They are redoing the roof there, so they have a huge tarring truck, and a large crane. So look up at the crane, and hanging from it is a large ball with a hook on it. Nothing abnormal, except I was standing right under it and got all freaked out. Now for the whole time I was in the market, I had this strange feeling that everything was going to fall on me. The lights, the ceiling tiles, the stack of tomato soup.
So I'm waiting at the deli counter to get my sandwich made, and there's only one other woman there ordering. So I'm standing there waiting for the counter guy to help me, when another counter person shows up. She calls out who's next, and out of no where, this women pops up and says me. So I'm like WTF? Do I say something to her, or just let it go. Hmmm decisions decisions. Well, I didn't need the little old lady to keel over and die from me yelling at her so I just kept my mouth shut. Why do people have to be so fucking rude?
So after getting my lunch I walked back to work, UNDER THE FUCKING CRANE AGAIN! And I'm still freaked out right now.
Okay everyone...let's all tell Maynard it's okay and go on to our next person who wants to cry about something. It's okay...step up and let your feelings out.
"heh heh, you're a girl."
So is this the Maynard wants an armchair therapist thread?
[stating the obvious]How fucking stupid are you people? This is the Maynard lunch thread....I can't believe he fooled you tools[/stating the obvious]

Edited By Metalfan on April 04 2002 at 3:25
Whatever it is.....it sucks. NEXT!
everyday maynard does a lunch thread. c'mon people, use your noggins
But to appease the Maytard.....French Onion soup over rice and a glass of Lemonade.
I just need to know one thing...
What the fuck does hating titles have to do with this, and, why was it posted here?

Also, now we know...
Maynard is not a dick...
He's a douche...
A dick would've told that old bag to "get to the back of the gawdamn line you moldy old cuntbag you!"
Quote:A dick would've told that old bag to "get to the back of the gawdamn line you moldy old cuntbag you!"
After our last run in with calling someone a cunt, I opted for the less dramatic choice.
And this tool is trying to tell ME to start more threads of substance???
So I'm sitting here bored out of my mind, just drinking some iced tea and readin the board a bit, when I came to a conclusion. This board is full of backpeddlers and people with thin skin. People are starting to just post reactionary hate posts about whoever it is that spoke before them. Come on people, this is bullshit. If you really want to post that way, keep it down in Anger Management. But you really don't need to just bash people in every single thread. McBourbon, while I think some of your shit is really funny, and your fight the other day was hilarious, you are a huge part of what I'm talking about. Grow some thicker skin man. I know you like to come here and vent, but please do us all a favor and keep it in the appropriate forum.
i cant wait to kill you with my light saber Wink

Edited By HyBriD on April 04 2002 at 4:06
Quote:i cant wait to kill you with my light saber
dick
so this thread was supposed to be about posting styles?
So...there I was...about to take a bite of my soup when I read Maynard's post and thought, "Was I venting? Was I being thin skinned? Jesus Chirst....have I attacked anyone today for a comment they made about me?" Then I thought about my exemplary behavior with Metalfan in the Word Game and Questions Game threads and relaized....."how damned far am I going to let Maynard suck me into his damned lunch thread?" So I stopped eating my soup and left this thread for good.
Quote:This board is full of backpeddlers and people with thin skin.
Hello pot, this is kettle, YOU'RE BLACK!!!

oops, made the most common error. but at least I caught if before... D'oh!

Edited By Kid Afrika on April 04 2002 at 4:10
Quote:Hello pot, this is kettle, YOUR BLACK!!!
i thought you were black. this thread is getting very confusing
Quote:about to take a bite of my soup
Unless it was Chunky Soup, you've got some s'plainin' to do here...
K1d, again. You dont know me. You don't know my intentions when I post. I have a very think skin. I'm not the one that quit the board because someone said something nasty to me. I've been tooled on on the boards for a year and a half, but do I cry about it all over? No. I give it right back. Don't take everything so seriously people. Not eveyone means everything they say on the board. The sooner you realize that, the happier you'll be here.
Pages: 1 2 3 4