CDIH

Full Version: Nothing on earth is more uncomfortable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
than what has transpired just now

and a spanish fag who uses the word " beefy"
bowel movement?
what if he was philipino? would it have made a difference?
It's not gay if he pushes back.
your father lied
you found out the hard way, didn't you keyser?
wishful thinking on your part, anonymous faggot.
see what he did there?
how "hard way" takes on so many meanings....

get it Keyser?
get it?
he got it

....and his ass still hurts to this day....
I was really hoping dopey would run into that one himself.
you talk an awful lot about gay sex. wonder why that is?
i'm trying to make you comfortable in a conversation that you know alot about.
no, i dont fuck men, i don't find them the least bit attractive. you talk a awful lot about it, maybe its a secret craving you have? its ok, we accept all kinds here.
Keyser Soze Wrote:no, i dont fuck men, i don't find them the least bit attractive. you talk a awful lot about it, maybe its a secret craving you have? its ok, we accept all kinds here.

Didn't you just post the other day how attractive you think Brad Pitt is?
brad pitt is painfully average
Mad Wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote:no, i dont fuck men, i don't find them the least bit attractive. you talk a awful lot about it, maybe its a secret craving you have? its ok, we accept all kinds here.

Didn't you just post the other day how attractive you think Brad Pitt is?

he's a walking contradiction. One day is yes, next day it's no. Some day's he's red, some days he's blue. It's actually quite amusing to see which of his moods he's in on a daily basis.

Did you know that part of the reason why group therapy works well is when people to listen to other people's problems, yours seem insignificant in comparison and therefore you feel better? I read Keyser's posts and feel soo much better about myself because I tell myself "at least I'm not Keyser".
you care too much about me and who i am to actually believe that. you're jealous of everything i am otherwise you wouldn't care enough to post so much about me. i would be insignifigant to you. i don't know why you're so jealous of me, im nothing special, i guess you have an inferiority complex.
yeah...that's it.

now..would you like a butter cookie?
i would love one!!!
fuck off faggot , they're all mine!
Pages: 1 2 3