CDIH

Full Version: Page loading
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Just a heads up, I am trying to stop the pages from loading at the bottom as we speak, so please, just work with me on this one.
NICE! the toolbar is back! i kinda got used to the bottom loading anyway {Big Grin} . its cool that its goin back to normal now though.

Edited By HyBriD on April 07 2002 at 2:12
Yeah, I got the whole box loading proper now, just need to find what itsy bit of code is causing it to shoot to the bottom
where is my fucking french fries sean
In your mothers roach infested, puss dripping cooze like you asked, fuck nut!:fuckoff:
since you got me hard...i dont need the fries anymore {:p}
:bouncer: no more motion sickness! thanks!
Quote:In your mothers roach infested, puss dripping cooze like you asked, fuck nut!

I'm feeling the love here.
Quote:I'm feeling the love here.

Oh yeah...well then...speaking of LOADS.....................feel like swallowing a semi creamy but a bit crunchy one?
Quote:Oh yeah...well then...speaking of LOADS.....................feel like swallowing a semi creamy but a bit crunchy one?

why, since when do you have leftovers?
Quote:why, since when do you have leftovers?

LOL well it doesnt hurt to get her hopes up right?
why cant we all be friends???:toast:
I LOVE the new smilies!!! :hail:
:helpme: <------- Looks like RVD
I just nedd to go on the record right now....

Moron doesn't like the changes so it is now my goal to make as many changes as I possibly can just to annoy him a little more.

Oh, and a thanks to Maynard for adding all the smiles today. Maybe I will shrink the ammount but not until; I get the clickable table pop up to finally work, damn it.

Oh, and in case you missed it, Moron hates any of the new things we have done.Confusedcare:
Still :loveya: the smilies...but my motion sickness is back....oh yea and pssst....Sean....Boomer?
Quote:Oh, and in case you missed it, Moron hates any of the new things we have done.

And we care about what Moron thinks.

No really.

We do.

I swear.

Honest Injun.

Quit lookin' at me like that.
Confusedtupid:
:fu:
Quote:oh yea and pssst....Sean....Boomer?

...yeah......and.........pssst, you gonna accept that trade we agreed on three days ago? Hmmm??? You'ved posted there but just not looked at your team? Highly unlikely!
Pages: 1 2 3