CDIH

Full Version: Great new changes.. but :/
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I love all the improvements and Sean and Keyser have done a wonderful job but... I can't really read the new buttons. Sad

(the ones at the top of the pages I mean)

The ones that show up on the left are waaay cool

Edited By Ahlexus on April 09 2002 at 9:24
Is it because the text is too small? or color bleed?

I actually never use them so I didn't really care all that much. Shit, I couldn't really read the old ones so go figure, i just thought they looked cool.
I think the dark orange bleeds into the blue too much (for me). The only one I could really make out was the "help" one.

The buttons on the left side tho kick ass :thumbs-up:
Yellow on black is so much cooler. {Big Grin}
I think someone is either colorblind, or needs a new monitor/video card. I can see the buttons just fine.
Kid, let it go
do the colors remind anyone else of that old Clayfighters game?
Although I can see both, I do agree that the ones on the left are a bit easier to read...regardless, they're all very pretty....although I don't know if "pretty" was the response you were aiming for.
[Image: m_search.gif] and [Image: m_members.gif] are the ones that are the most difficult for me to read.
Quote:Kid, let it go
Although it may have seemed like I was just contradicting you for the sake of not agreeing with you, I wasn't. I really don't have a problem at all reading the buttons.
Quote:although I don't know if "pretty" was the response you were aiming for.
Heh. Hey Sean, I picked you these!
[Image: daisies.gif]
Quote:Although it may have seemed like I was just contradicting you for the sake of not agreeing with you
now why would anybody think that about you of all people?how odd
I can read 'em just fine....not that you care!
Quote:Heh. Hey Sean, I picked you these!

Awww, I do believe Danked fancies me a little. I think he is trying to steal my heart.:loveya: :loveya:

But, on a serious note, if anyone else is ahving this problem, let your normally meaningless voices be heard.

I can actually read these ones, but, then again, I know what the buttons are already so i don't think i am a fair judge.
One normaly meaningless voice coming thru here....

[Image: m_search.gif]: this good.

[Image: pb_profile.gif]: this is very bright.

Ok...carry on............

Edited By LunaBabe on April 09 2002 at 10:03
Quote:The buttons on the left side tho kick ass

There are buttons on the left side?? Confusedneak:
It truely is a cold day when BJ beat everyone else to that fuckin punch.:hail:
Quote:There are buttons on the left side??
my left or yours?

they aren't that hard to read but if you don't know what they say at first i can see how it would be a pain in the ass
Quote:There are buttons on the left side??

YOU DONT HAVE A LEFT SIDE !!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im going to sleep.
Never fails. A good half-blind pirate joke always puts the little guy to sleep.
Pages: 1 2