CDIH

Full Version: It's official: I'm a racist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I spent tonight at one of the hottest (formerly) clubs in NYC. It used to be called Suite 16. It was on E! Channels top 10 most exclusive clubs in the world a couple years ago. This was back when Britney Spears was hot and Nicole Ritchie was fat. Then the black people discovered the place. And then it became a “black” place, and everyone stopped going there. Then the bar had to close and rename itself to Boudoir. But the non-whites decided they still liked the place. I went there tonight for a birthday party. My major findings are thus: the three best adjectives to describe black people in NYC are: loud, carnal, and violent.

They are both loud in decibels and loud in appearance. They just sit there and scream like everyone wants to hear what they have to say while also making obscene asses of themselves. I happened to be a party for one of the chocolate faces, and I was forced to sit around their sub-human squealing for the last 8 hours as every non-white song came on the club’s system. “oooh, shit” and “yeah, nigga” were consistently squealed as they looked derisively as the cracker amongst the gorillas in the midst. They have no consideration for those around them. They scream at the top of their lungs. They look at you cross-eyed for occupying their negative space they happen to leap into you as they lurch about. They throw shit around like monkeys at the zoo. They throw empty glasses on the floor. It’s really indescribable how classless these (multiple separate groups of) people were.

From a physical perspective, their desire to make a spectacle of themselves is unparalleled. Maybe they are so used to racism that they have completely given up on drawing attention to themselves based on the merit of their minds, and just say “fuck it, I’m going to dress really weird so people notice me.” The women wear maternity clothes from the 70s. Insanely loud flower patterns in one-piece muumuus in which even Jan Brady wouldn’t be caught dead. There are also these fashion choices which seem like disasters to me, but will surely become en vogue in NYC over the next 6 months since we white people turn to blacks for fashion advice. They wear heavy sunglasses. Forgetting that it’s 3 AM. Forgetting that they are inside. Forgetting that inside there isn’t a light anywhere so even without glasses, and headlights, you still can’t see a damn thing. I’ve also seen a multitude of “them” wearing Bluetooth headsets. That just makes my blood boil. It’s 3AM on a Saturday night, and I see that incessant “notice me – I’m important”, blinking blue light. I want to rip their spines out. Not a soul on earth needs to wear a Bluetooth headset at that time. Why must they draw attention to themselves?

I am pretty sure that I saw some of them mating in public as well. As has been previously established, they have no consideration for those around them. They also have no shame. 300 pound women will wear bikinis to clubs because they think they look like J-Lo. Not only did I see a girl with here giant tits hanging out at the club while her boyfriend rubbed and kissed them, but I swear to God, I saw full-on intercourse. They are animals. All they do is fuck, fight and eat. The only difference between them and the lions I saw on safari is that they can develop full sentences, and even that is a tough job sometimes. There were multiple pairs rubbing and grinding throughout the club. It was quite uncomfortable.

The violence was also jarring. Not only did I see a 30 person fight that stopped the entire club, causing the music to stop like a 80s movie, and the lights to turn on (in which I’m pretty sure at least three people were killed), but there was also needless destruction throughout the bar. The toilet seats of in the bathroom were shattered and hanging off the bar. There was piss all over the floor and someone had shit in a trashbarrel. There was broken glass throughout the bar. Everything that was disgusting and repulsive that a human can do – that was their default.

And actually, there’s a fourth adjective. They are cheap as hell. The whole reason we went there was so this girl could meet some guy that looked like MTV’s “Sway”. Well Sway explicitly refused to pay for her cover charge, but I didn’t know that until after were got there, and I found out she had no money. So I had to pay $20 to let her in. He stood there and watched me pay for her to get in as he looked at his imitation Rolex and sent one of his baby-mammas a text on his sidekick. Which is interesting since he’s currently not employed. As soon as I got there, I ordered a round of drinks for the three people I came with as well as the two people we met there. Twenty minutes later one of them asked the two girls what they wanted while completely ignoring me as I stood right there. Sway ordered the 4 drinks, and was given a $36 tab. He gave the bartenderette two 20s. When he got his change, he left $1 as a tip. $1 fucking dollar. That more insulting than no tip. At least with no tip the bartender can fool themselves into thinking the guy forgot.

I wish I had a pad of paper with me tonight. Every 5 minutes I was baffled by another thing that was done by one of the hundreds of people at this place that just defied logic and common societal decency.

I know this rant may sound horrible racist, but it’s their fault. They did it. It’s people like them that create racism. If they were just normal and acted like white people then no one would be racist.
That's a pretty underwelming conclusion for such a long hiatus.. That's what you get for hanging with niggers and women who want to fuck one of them. Disgusting
Typical scared white boy reaction. You should have pulled out your gat and popped a few coons in the dome. Them field niggers will then know who is in charge.
I take full credit for his return.
It is really disturbing how obnoxious and loud people are in clubs. That's why I would never go to one especially one with predominantly schwarzes
welcome back Galt - and what a way to make a comeback, too!
that's nothing. try going up into the boogie down and serving those people eviction papers, then you'll really have a reason to be a racist.
the blacks at the jay-z concert were well behaved
less mad, more galt please
galt you are not a racist for noticing something that prevents me from going to any club that has too many black people in it.

let me break down a black wall here
1. Black men never pay for anything for white chicks. white women are there to pay our way and to have sex. that is their function.
2. most black people have an inferiority complex so they use what they can to make themselves noticed i.g. clothing, bling, loud talk. because being smart and articulate and humble just doesn't do it for the ladies with the nice asses.
3. black people and Jews are very similar in that we do not feel like giving away extra money for no good reason. they figure it this way for example a 6 pack of beer costs 7 bucks in the store so in the bar a six pack would cost you 24 bucks 4*6=24. some how they think the tip is included and they don't want to be cheated.
but I have noticed that black people that don't tip are selfish and don't have much money to spend they want to use all the money they have to "floss" and buy more drinks. they are going to spend the money but not tip the server.
Galt's new thing should be doing Club reviews in NYC.

This has honestly been the best thread Ive read in a long time here.
i've been reading about pick up artists and stuff, and one of the things they do is never buy a girl a drink. the fact black people have already been doing this explains something
I READ THE SAME THING ABOUT NIGGERS!
I just read Galts whole post again ....goddamn its so fucking true.

There isnt a goddamn thing that he said that no one has never seen nor experienced.
one of the best written pieces ever posted on this site.
i guess so it's kind off a wordy discription of niggers
I'll be quite honest, blacks are indeed how galt described them. The main way I put it is that they just don't give a fuck and I love them for that. Most people worry they're talking to loud, they may be bothering someone, blacks dont give a fuck.

Just yesterday I was at the dry cleaners and it was me and this black dude waiting for our clothes. The chink goes in the back to look for the stuff and his chink wife is up front with a baby, the baby is sleeping so naturally a considerate person will keep as quiet as possible. Homeboy starts banging out a beat on the counter and freestyling, he doesnt give a fuck and he's happy as fuck.

But that being said, its not black people, white people are just as fucking annoying and then some. The gotti boy miscreants with their spiked hair, daddies benz and their self important attitudes.

The bluetooth thing got to me tho, it's pissing me off as I type this.
Fuck the chink wife and thier chink kid. Its a fucking store....not a fucking Romper Room. Put the kid in a crib or something and keep it in a bedroom where babies fucking belong.
Why should you be considerate in a PLACE OF BUSINESS where kids don't belong ??? Youre in there to pay for a service that has been performed....not tip toe in...tip toe out cause Hop Sing Jr needs his nap.
Im with the black guy on this one. Good for him. I hope he gets a record deal.
That is exactly what I meant, I love the fact that they just have zero shame and will do whatever makes them happy at that moment.

Though you and I both know that if you were in that store and were staring at a sleeping baby, you wouldn't start freestyling.
I need to get me one of those Bluetooth things.
Pages: 1 2