CDIH

Full Version: Time for my semi-annual...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
coming out of retirement post. I'll probably just disappear after a couple of days of being ignored but hey, maybe with all the new people around here...::looks around sees:: gonzo, keyser, gooch::hmmm same old huh? anyway What's new and different guy?
Keyser jerks off on camera every morning to the O&A theme song. Other than that, I could not tell you.
so like I said...same old same old huh?
Exact
how's your doodoo?
my doodoo be fine, and yours?
pretty much same old stuff. keyser's fall from grace was a delightful turn. but its really all the same shit. glad to see you though, facey
howdy!
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOODY
we should take this act on the road, we'd make a killing!
we'd make half a show before you get busted for raping some crooked tooth foreigner.
why is it every time I see goatweed's sig pic I think "What would you like you little porchmonkey??....no it's ok, Im taking it back"
its one of the best flicks I've seen in a while.

Quote:we'd make half a show before you get busted for raping some crooked tooth foreigner.

were her teeth crooked? I never noticed.
it'd be tough since you were always sneaking up behind her, predator.
there was one night when I checked out her ass a few times, but I never snuck up on her or anyone.
sure thing OJ.
if the sweater don't fit, you must acquit!
with one liners like that, no wonder you gotta rape the schwoogs.
oh come on, that was good!
keyser thinks he's brilliant too, good company you aspire to.

when can we expect your cock pics?
Pages: 1 2 3