CDIH

Full Version: Wedding ideas - Another serious thread...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Help me out here guys :helpme: I want to get married May 2003 or sometime soon after that. Outside would be my preference. I looked at some bridal magazines but everything is so fucking expensive Rolleyes ...and our parents have no money to give us for this...we should just elope but Vegas is too cheesy...
It would be small, approximately 50 people

What did you do for your wedding?
What do you want do?

Yeah, I know, this thread sucks. But I need help brainstorming some ideas...

maybe I should just ask the grrrrls around here?<font color=white>

Edited By Spitfire on April 10 2002 at 5:06
hey spit i just got married in november...but i dout you want info from me.
why not babe? any help is gladly appreciated.... :loveya:
do it in central park. there is a spot for it uptown that is supposed to be pretty and free. just have to book it with the parks department.
Serious question.....do we each get to :fucking: you before you tie the knot? :toast:
go out to breezy point and get married on the beach at dusk
Formal Winter wedding in Manhattan. Nothing classier. Especially if it snows.
I'd love to get married on the beach...and then have a bonfire/clam bake but I can't find any beaches that allow alcohol permits
have a dinner party and then in the middle of it announce to everyone that you are going to get married and then have the proper authority step up and do it. nice , informal, and intimate
Put a picture of you giving the best man a BJ under everyones seat.

People love that.
dibs on best man
Well, just let us know if any of us are one of the "approximately 50 people" that are going to be invited.
Quote:dibs on best man

odds are you had him already Arp.
have an outlaw wedding. tell everybody to meet at some spot you like, ie; a museum, penn station, somewhere near a restaurant. get married there, and then walk to the retaurant for the reception.
Quote:Well, just let us know if any of us are one of the "approximately 50 people" that are going to be invited.
You have a top hat for just such an occasion! :bouncer:
But, like you'd show pffffft!

Arpi, you've been so helpful! I can't handle this.... Confuseduicide:

Edited By Spitfire on April 10 2002 at 4:39
I was talking to a friend who, said he had friends who booked a package to the Bahamas (or something close) and got married on a beach, just the two of them, and bam already at the honeymoon. And you get a nice video to show everyone when you get back. Of course, you have to give up everyone actually being there, and most Mom's wouldn't put up with that, but eh, sounds nice anyway.
last time i try and be helpful
just shocked the word "lube" hasn't popped up in this convo at all

and wondering if you're feeling ok :poke:

or maybe I just want desperately to make it on your list...
are you callenging me spit...i think i just saw "lube"
I always thought a carnival would be a cool wedding setting. You have all your favorite rides, games, freaks, midgets, and concessions brought in. Kinda like Tommy Lee's birthday party but way more decadent. Thats what I envision my wedding being.
Pages: 1 2 3