CDIH

Full Version: so the bosses daughter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Is going to end up in the trunk of my car if this nonsense keeps up.

whenever he brings her to work, she always has to hang around me all day. Last week she taught me how to make a kite, then kept on showing me how to fly it when I went out for my smoke break.

Then she showed me the "instrument" she built. She took two of those big red plastic cups, filled them with pennies, duct taped them together and walked around shaking them. She shook them in my fuckin ear for 20 minutes, singing some fuckin disney song.

Now she insists on showing me her fuckin drawing on the galaxy and im tryin to explain that the sun is not a planet and pluto has been booted. But this faccia bruta is giving me a fuckin attitude now. She actually rolled her fuckin eyes at me and "psshawed" me!!!

It's times like this I wish I actually was a pedo, so I could show her how to make babies!
If I were you I would introduce her to your old-lady-hosing-the-flowers neighbor.....
stick her hand in the fry vat.
she's coloring mars in now, shes using fuckin orange!!!!

I'm gonna punch her in the fuckin face.
direct quote

"the sun is the hottest planet, my daddy said so!"

shes using the fact that he is my boss to box me into agreeing with her, fuckin jew bitch!
GonzoStyle Wrote:she's coloring mars in now, shes using fuckin orange!!!!

I'm gonna punch her in the fuckin face.
Venus is orange.... Mars is gray.

she's all fucked up
what color did she do Uranus?
If she says "My daddy says I have lips made for sucking cock"
don't agree with her,
it's a trap.
Ken'sPen Wrote:what color did she do Uranus?

brown of course, sheky!
sure you walk right past the fry vat GOLD!
Ken'sPen Wrote:If she says "My daddy says I have lips made for sucking cock"
don't agree with her,
it's a trap.

judging by his new hairstyle, it wouldnt be surprising.

he still thinks he is 17, and he fuckin hums one song, all the time. I been here a year now and its the same song, all the time, he hums and hums and hums it.

I dont remember the band but its that awful "I saw the sign" song, he hums the hook over and over and over.
Ken'sPen Wrote:sure you walk right past the fry vat GOLD!

Is this a set up, like a knock knock joke?

Cause you're losing me on the fry vat, or are you calling my asshole a fry vat cuz Im soooo hot!
no,
it implied your job was fast food.....

dipshit.
ok, I found someone dumber than keyser.

Shes using oak tag to draw the solar system on. I only just now noticed that she got white construction paper and actually spent several hours, using like 10 black magic markers, to color it all in. Now she is using a white marker for the stars....

why not just buy black oak tag right away?

OMG that shit is priceless, I love it.
Ken'sPen Wrote:no,
it implied your job was fast food.....

dipshit.

i'm sorry when I said I get jokes, I didn't mean I get bad jokes.
I'm just gonna follow you around,
throwing out lame one liners after all your posts,

in other words.....

I'M BACK BABY!!!!!
until you leave in a week
BUT THEN, NEXT MARCH!!!!!!
you're like a bin laden tape.
OMG SHES EATING MY GRAPES!!!!

I'm gonna murder death kill her!
Pages: 1 2 3 4