CDIH

Full Version: Where is Keyser?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
My guess........
OUT FIGHTING CRIME!!!!!

[Image: Costume1.jpg]
Ken can you do me a favor?
weeping in his corn flakes
Next Best Thing Wrote:Ken can you do me a favor?

ANYTHING FOR YOU BUDDY!
Ken'sPen Wrote:
Next Best Thing Wrote:Ken can you do me a favor?

ANYTHING FOR YOU BUDDY!

Can you give me like short descriptions and make sure to include your own opinions, maybe editorialize a little, about the board mainstays? I need to know who to hate.
OK

Gooch - I like him, and we communicate off the board. I don't remember how this started. He can be funny, but he can be whiney. He is truly an artist and has unrivaled skills at photoshop, and sadly his MSPaint ability exceeds my own. He is a formidable enemy because he has a long memory, and a determination to even the score.
OK, so Gooch is a good egg. Please continue.
Goatweed - long time member, who I don't have long time memories of him.... I suddenly became aware of him as being a pleasent enough fellow. He seems to be very concerned with the well being of the board, totally lacks an ego to bruise.
Ken'sPen Wrote:Goatweed - long time member, who I don't have long time memories of him.... I suddenly became aware of him as being a pleasent enough fellow. He seems to be very concerned with the well being of the board, totally lacks an ego to bruise.

A little lukewarm, but I'll take that as a tepid endorsement.
Arpi - He can be hit or miss, at times brilliant,
at times he beats a dead horse..... But I always find his posts worth reading. He does a good job of "keeping it real" as he won't respond to any off board communications (at least from me) Like you I believe him to be truly mercenary, not really ever having a friend on the board. he will be your buddy if it suits him, and he will gut you for a laugh.

For the record there is a board Wiki pinned above with write ups for everyone....
but if you want my opinion I'll continue.
I endorse goatweed, he is good people.
Ken'sPen Wrote:Arpi - He can be hit or miss, at times brilliant,
at times he beats a dead horse..... But I always find his posts worth reading. He does a good job of "keeping it real" as he won't respond to any off board communications (at least from me) Like you I believe him to be truly mercenary, not really ever having a friend on the board. he will be your buddy if it suits him, and he will gut you for a laugh.

For the record there is a board Wiki pinned above with write ups for everyone....
but if you want my opinion I'll continue.

I prefer to read your opinions if you don't mind.

Arpi I am extremely intrigued by, I can't wait to see him at work.
oooo, oooo!! do me! do me!
Hed-Cold

fucking ZERO,
never made a post worth reading,

he's a clone of some kid named

fbdkl;fajsdlf;kj but I haven't seen him post lately.
Ken'sPen Wrote:Hed-Cold

fucking ZERO,
never made a post worth reading,

he's a clone of some kid named

fbdkl;fajsdlf;kj but I haven't seen him post lately.

Don't let this slow you down, but is there anyone on here who is the equivalent of an inane idiot like Dance on Fire?
Keyser

is a good looking guy who is a Zero in life,
was in a "band" that went no where,
and while that was cool for a while,
he's rapidly becoming a loser Kereoke singer.

since his looks are all he has as an asset he developed a habit of posting his picture for every excuse imaginable.

On a slow period when some board talent was on hiatus he won "Poster of the Year" for some dubius reason.

He held onto that trophy and did a Sally Field "You like me you really like me" for years.

I hate him, I really hate him.

his posts suck.

Last time I was here I pummled him into submission.
later a picture of him surfaced revealing he is hung like an infant.

He will die tragically of an OD within 10 years.
Ken'sPen Wrote:Keyser

is a good looking guy who is a Zero in life,
was in a "band" that went no where,
and while that was cool for a while,
he's rapidly becoming a loser Kereoke singer.

since his looks are all he has as an asset he developed a habit of posting his picture for every excuse imaginable.

On a slow period when some board talent was on hiatus he won "Poster of the Year" for some dubius reason.

He held onto that trophy and did a Sally Field "You like me you really like me" for years.

I hate him, I really hate him.

his posts suck.

Last time I was here I pummled him into submission.
later a picture of him surfaced revealing he is hung like an infant.

He will die tragically of an OD within 10 years.

Good post. I haven't seen him yet but I have noticed he is a celebrity here.
Gonzo is a board God.

He should be a professional writer.

While sometimes his humor misses for me,
there is NOBODY better at quickly writing a post that summarizes a situation or person better.

If you are acting like a dick, Gonzo will be able to write 5 paragraphs exlplaining in painful detail EXACTLY why you are a dick and have it ready to post in minutes.

he is a bit manic depressive,
and his bio rythems rule his mood.
when he's up he's king of the world,
when he's down..... I leave the board.
bi-polar not manic
Ken'sPen Wrote:Gonzo is a board God.

He should be a professional writer.

While sometimes his humor misses for me,
there is NOBODY better at quickly writing a post that summarizes a situation or person better.

If you are acting like a dick, Gonzo will be able to write 5 paragraphs exlplaining in painful detail EXACTLY why you are a dick and have it ready to post in minutes.

he is a bit manic depressive,
and his bio rythems rule his mood.
when he's up he's king of the world,
when he's down..... I leave the board.

I enjoy reading those with a gift for summation and who write well, this is completely lacking at the fag board.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8