CDIH

Full Version: If I ever get cancer, I'm going to shoot myself in the face.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWkOr81BOpc">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWkOr81BOpc</a><!-- m -->
for a guy missing a chunk of his face, he sure is pretty cool about it. he fucking rocks. keep on truckin uncle chuck!
there is a skull fucking joke in here somewhere
So then make one.
he's a friend of goats... you know.
There's a response to that statement somewhere.
Keyser Soze Wrote:for a guy missing a chunk of his face, he sure is pretty cool about it. he fucking rocks. keep on truckin uncle chuck!
wow. I never would have expected a post like that from Keyser (aka Mr. Beauty) of all people.

On a side note, that all kinda hits home. I knew someone that had sinus cancer and if they had gone through with the surgery that is probably what they would have ended up looking like. There was only a 50/50 chance of surviving that surgery at the time, too.

Go Uncle Chuck!
He should go as a jack-o-lantern for Halloween every year.
Galt Wrote:He should go as a jack-o-lantern for Halloween every year.
Well, it seems he is a pirate for the rest of the year.
GonzoStyle Wrote:he's a friend of goats... you know.

I thought you were a friend also...I guess not.
I'm more than just your friend!
</3
I just said we were like brothers and this is what I get? You gave up on me!
GonzoStyle Wrote:I just said we were like brothers and this is what I get? You gave up on me!
you broke his little cyber heart.

I hope you're happy, you big fuckin' meanie!
this stings worse than his offering of 'top 4' on gayspace.
so me calling you my brother and declaring I think of you more than a friend is what broke your heart.

Goat, you're nothing to me now. You're not a brother, you're not a friend. I don't want to know you or what you do. I don't want to see you in the chats, I don't want you near my posts. When you post in the mod forum, I want to know a day in advance, so I won't be there. You understand?
now I know how Arpi feels.
:Confusedlides his seat a little closer to gonzo::
I feel a great emptyness now.

I guess I should have eaten breakfast.
And on Friday October 27, 2006 the walls came atumblin' down
Pages: 1 2 3