CDIH

Full Version: Ringtones
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Got a new phone and a free ringtone for it. what does everybody use and what do you suggest
I currently use Liszt's hungarian rhapsody for incoming calls, and the knight ryder theme for voicemail.
flight of the bumble bee, you bee-cat homo fucker.
if you're taking suggestions, all I gotta say is..

LET IT RAIN!!!
I dont want the niggerz looking at me they'll take the fucking phone from me
well if anything you can wait for your husband to come home and pick one out together.
et tu brute?
IM SORRY!!!
i can drop you to #3 in a hearbeat
a ringing phone.
faceman802 Wrote:i can drop you to #3 in a hearbeat

I don't know what came over me, it will never happen again.
I have the Jets chant for incming calls that are in my contacts and No Rain for those who aren't in the inner circle.
You should know that everyone laughs at you behind your back.
I have yet to figure out why people get all wrapped up in this cell-phone crap... I mean, now they have cell phones that you can watch videos on..... WHY?

The less ringing phones in my life, the better. I hate phones and I hate ringing phones even more.
Galt Wrote:You should know that everyone laughs at you behind your back.

If I turn up the volume on my cell phone I won't hear a thing.
Luna Wrote:I have yet to figure out why people get all wrapped up in this cell-phone crap... I mean, now they have cell phones that you can watch videos on..... WHY?

The less ringing phones in my life, the better. I hate phones and I hate ringing phones even more.

old person alert!!!
I've always hated ringing phones, beeping beepers and anything that disturbs me.

That's why I keep my phone on vibrate, if I miss a call it gets bounced to voice mail. If I don't return your call, FUCK OFF.
Mad Wrote:If I don't return your call, FUCK OFF.

do you have that as your voicemail message?
Vibrate. I don't have a personality either.
My cell phone hasn't EVER done anything but Vibrate. ringtones are hella gay.

DIG Rulezzz
Pages: 1 2 3 4