CDIH

Full Version: Patrice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
is the only reason to listen.
he used to be horrible. If he's the best part of the show now, then wow.
I cant stand anyone on that show but I listened last friday cause Borat was on and I gotta say, patrice is awesome.

They should replace norton with patrice and i'd give a listen now and then, or even better just dump everyone and give patrice a show.
really? He was so annoying when I used to listen. He laughed at his own jokes, and had that O&A SCREAMING GUFFAW anytime anything even remotely funny happened.

Anthony was the only remotely valuable person on the show for me, but then he was mean to me.
Patrice does show every now & then on XM for them, i believe one is coming up in a few weeks. I'll snag it for ya if you want, and I might have the other one he did also.

And I agree, Patrice is hilarious, his stand-up is way better too.
patrice scream/ laugh is too fucking annoying to listen to. i would take burr over patrice any day.
Galt Wrote:really? He was so annoying when I used to listen. He laughed at his own jokes, and had that O&A SCREAMING GUFFAW anytime anything even remotely funny happened.

Anthony was the only remotely valuable person on the show for me, but then he was mean to me.

ha ha...you got deleted
i love him & i want to have his ginormous black babies
when i was looking for apartments in jersey city i saw him sitting on a stoop, using what looked like some sort of stoop cushion.
drusilla Wrote:i love him & i want to have his ginormous black babies

Great, babies everyone can hate.
Goatweed Wrote:Patrice does show every now & then on XM for them, i believe one is coming up in a few weeks. I'll snag it for ya if you want, and I might have the other one he did also.

please do!
the black phillip show.

he makes webjunk so much better than it would be without him.
if you bring the dead bodies of galt and me to anthonys girlfriend, she'll hook you up with patrice.
i might have to add dig as well
if im the towers and galt is the pentagon, then dig is the patch of grass in Shanksville.
are you calling me or the crazy lady the terrorist?
no, I just laid out the levels of terrorism we inflicted upon her soul.
oh ok. just wanted to make sure you werent calling me an airplane.
weirdo
GonzoStyle Wrote:
Goatweed Wrote:Patrice does show every now & then on XM for them, i believe one is coming up in a few weeks. I'll snag it for ya if you want, and I might have the other one he did also.

please do!

I gotta look for them, I think Ive got 2 shows, called Bitch management - Same shit as Black Philip tho.

He's a big motherfucker, too - with big motherfuckin' hands that made mine feel tiny.
Pages: 1 2 3