CDIH

Full Version: Das Golden Age: Chat thread Version 987: Chatanooga Choo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
choo!!!!!
I'll just chat myself up then!

hey buddy!
mmm that was a good orange
as a newbie.. I have to say.. what the hell is this
indeed it was
funsnapsdyno Wrote:as a newbie.. I have to say.. what the hell is this

well we used to have these all the time, no point to the thread except just to bullshit and chat.

Im tired of coming up with thread ideas for you guys to eventuall turn into chat threads, so lets just have regular chat thread and i'll save my stories.
i hated these threads then and i still hate them now
Keyser Soze Wrote:i hated these threads then and i still hate them now

but you couldnt resist it!!!!
GonzoStyle Wrote:
funsnapsdyno Wrote:as a newbie.. I have to say.. what the hell is this

well we used to have these all the time, no point to the thread except just to bullshit and chat.

Im tired of coming up with thread ideas for you guys to eventuall turn into chat threads, so lets just have regular chat thread and i'll save my stories.

But your stories seem to get the ball rolling..
I'm having tuna for lunch
Yeah for everyone to sully their greatness
I have to take one of these raggedy cats to the vets....

oh boy this will be fun trying to catch her and getting her into the crate... ugh.
my cat has a file that has "wild" in cap letters across it at the vet.. I can't even calm her down
my cat killed a mouse yesterday and brought it to me and spit it out on my bed, he was giving it to me as a present.

it was cute and disgusting at the same time.
funsnapsdyno Wrote:my cat has a file that has "wild" in cap letters across it at the vet.. I can't even calm her down
I can relate, my rottie had "CAUTION DOG" written in giant red letters on his chart.
My dog has "fuck the dog, beware of owner" written on the file, true story.
yeah, well I got blacklisted at my old vets.

are you THAT cool?
he got blacklisted by laz, does that help?
Check and mate!
morning
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6