CDIH

Full Version: I Drink Milk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
like it's water. Not whole milk, 1%. At least 3 glasses a day, right now i'm drinking a nice tall cold glass of the goodness.

A lot of my friends are grossed out by it but it's ok because i won't get osteoperosis.
I too have switched to 1%.

All hail the 1%!
i get my milk from strawberry quik
1% is better because it's not watery like Skim but it doesn't have the fat content of 2% and whole.

Yummy.
I just poured myself a glass.
it tastes like milky water.....yeck.
I at first drank 2 glasses of milk a day but recently stopped cause while the milk is low in fat, it still has too much sugar, at least for me, you thin people are good.

I mainly eat cottage cheese as my dairy, instead of milk with cereal I just mix in the cereal with the cottage cheese. The cottage cheese is also filling and I have the all bran cereal.. oh man the fiber is amazing. 1/2 a cup of all bran has 52% of your daily fiber requirement, so good poopies. Combined with the fiber from my colon powder, im ripping ass like a pro.
The milk isn't watery i swear, it's delish.

And i only eat frosted mini wheats in the morning, sometimes Special K or Multi Grain Cheerios.

Whole Wheat bread too, keep it in the fridge and then make sammiches. The bread tastes better.
Hawt Baux Wrote:The milk isn't watery i swear, it's delish.

And i only eat frosted mini wheats in the morning, sometimes Special K or Multi Grain Cheerios.

Whole Wheat bread too, keep it in the fridge and then make sammiches. The bread tastes better.

agreed, I keep the bread in the fridge too. Plus the chilly bread just tastes better and if firmer. I get the seven grain bread from pepperidge farm, had like 7 grams of fiber per slice while at only 40 calories. I dont really have any sandwiches but have a piece of bread in the morning with a couple egg whites and I got my carbs, fiber, and protein for the day.

Then take a multi vitamin, some amino for protein synthesis and wash it down with my fiber drink.

then the fun begins as im ripping farts at work that could choke a dinosaur.
I lost a worrisome amount of weight when I first moved up here, but started eating healthier once my hours began to increase. It helps that the "spa" is actually a weight loss/fitness facility for women and I can learn how to eat healthier along with them. The physical demands of the job itself have also started to put a little muscle on my bones. I work there between 15-25 hours a week and over 45 at the hotel.

I would drink whole milk for the fat, but I just don't like how thick it is and how as a smoker, it makes me a little phlegmy afterwards.
Oh, i don't take vitamins, i should but i never do.

I went a month or two without meat and i felt like hell, my body was always tired and groggy and i was totally pissed at everything.
I called an old lady outside of a grocerry store a cunt a couple of months when I ran out of cigarettes and had a bad day.

Then I realized I was in Vermont and I'd probably see her once a week after that. Yeeeeah....
Oh that's not nice.

I thought you were nice, Danked.
Hawt Baux Wrote:Oh, i don't take vitamins, i should but i never do.

I went a month or two without meat and i felt like hell, my body was always tired and groggy and i was totally pissed at everything.

you should definitly get a good multi-vitamin, one of the most important things.

and never cut out any food group, your body requires everything but it should be good foods in proper portions, that's all it boils down to.

50% carbs, 40% proteins, 10% fat.

for fat your best bet is fish fats, omega-3's, obviously from fish or you can buy flaxseed oil. It's good for your skin as well.
I could totally justify it at the moment.
Danked Wrote:I could totally justify it at the moment.

I'm with you, old people fuckin deserve it.

they think they can get away with anything just cause they've got seniority and shit.

I had this one old cunt try to skip me in line at the super market cause she only had 2 items, I just laughed in her direction and continued to rock out to the abba song on my ipod.
after a week of drinking skim instead of 1% you will not be able to ever drink 1% every again.

It will taste like cream, and it will taste like it's sour because it will always be much warmer than skim (due to the fat content)
I tried soy milk for a week and that shit made me sick, I thought I was gonna die.

Plus it left this awful itch my throat, bleh.

It also just tastes wrong.
I don't believe Galt.

I also don't feel like paying an extra $4 every couple of days to buy my own gallon of milk.
Just buy the 1% milk and pour water into it, save yourself the money of paying for skim milk aka them watering it down for you.
Pages: 1 2 3