CDIH

Full Version: Hate k1d afrika - Come on you know you do...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
It's been over a year with his fuckin freedom of speech rants and his "proving" his points and being critical of everyone and everything.

It just makes me feel better to say, I fuckin hate the guy. He's cool everywhere BUT on the board. So if he can post his opinion so can I, I know you don't care and to be honest I am tired and uncaring to your opinions as well.

I feel so much better, who wants to touch me?
You are playing right into his trap.
I know his traps and I shit on them, I just don't give a fuck no more. He wants attention fine he will get it, but Shelle also wanted attention.
Oh she got it, and the herp as a lovely parting gift.
i think its funny when he gets uppity. its like steve urkel annoying carl winslow

Edited By HedCold on April 12 2002 at 12:49
Some of the most intelligent people in history were not popular because they were misunderstood. I don't expect you people to understand me. In fact, I'm not sure you could. I think on a different level and come from a different perspective than you've probably ever been exposed to.

Oh yeah, and hating me only makes me stronger.

Quote:Hating a singular person, you'll find, is really not worth your while... hating someone, you're giving them too much of yourself...
Henry Rollins
Quote:I feel so much better, who wants to touch me?
:rubs Gonzo's shoulder:

Hate, huh? I really haven't enough time in my day to invest in hating someone. It is too much of a luxury that I cannot afford.

Edited By LunaBabe on April 12 2002 at 08:25
Gonzo makes me sooooooooo wet.
Sluggo, I think it is time for an intervention.
Kid is a teddy bear in IM's.
Gonzo where is the option that Kid had in his poll that says "I just don't give a shit about him"

Quote:Some of the most intelligent people in history were not popular because they were misunderstood. I don't expect you people to understand me.

Yes, that is completely true. But that has also spawned the fact that every single arrogant, opinionated, asshole who can't communicate with people on a cordial basis tries to align themselves with those geniuses instead of just realizing that they are not gifted, but are just a complete cock that people can't stand because they are a cock. Most people are hated because they are shitheads.
I hope he gets his Czechoslovakian ass lynched. :dead:

Does that make me a bad guy?
Quote:Yes, that is completely true. But that has also spawned the fact that every single arrogant, opinionated, asshole who can't communicate with people on a cordial basis tries to align themselves with those geniuses instead of just realizing that they are not gifted, but are just a complete cock that people can't stand because they are a cock. Most people are hated because they are shitheads.
that pretty much sums up Kid to me
Quote:Yes, that is completely true. But that has also spawned the fact that every single arrogant, opinionated, asshole who can't communicate with people on a cordial basis tries to align themselves with those geniuses instead of just realizing that they are not gifted, but are just a complete cock that people can't stand because they are a cock. Most people are hated because they are shitheads.

Exactly.
Intelligent people don't run around saying they are intelligent, just as people that have financial wealth don't run around saying they have lots of money.
No but they drive a Lexus,
Why? because they're worth it! {Big Grin}
The point is that you people constantly expect the same from me. Even if I were to post something that was not inflamatory or derogatory, you would still see it as such. Your preconceived notions of me severely limit your willingness to look at anything I say with an open mind.

I suppose it's somewhat of a self-fulfilling prophecy, though.

It's a good thing I enjoy pissing people off, or this might really hurt my ego.

Oh, and as for the questioning of my intelligence... don't bother, you have no idea.
Quote:I think on a different level and come from a different perspective than you've probably ever been exposed to.
You know, I didn't hate kid before. Not at all. But I'm beginning to see how easy it is.

You think on a different level? Fuck you. You're no better than me. Or anyone else here for that matter. Climb up a little higher on that fucking pedestal that you put yourself on and fall off on your fucking head.
Quote:Your preconceived notions of me severely limit your willingness to look at anything I say with an open mind.
yes, you are so misunderstood. all of us are closeminded and you are not. you are the only sane man in an insane world. you are delusional, pompous, and self-aggrandizing. get off your high horse and realize that you are just a dick.
See, there's a perfect example. I do not feel that I am necessarily better than anyone. Just that I am different. I don't calculate and scheme with everything I say. I don't censor my thoughts, nor my posts, based on what others might think. Rather, I look at things in a bit more simple manner. I don't overanalyze anything, I take most things at face value. When slash posted, "if you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.", the first thing that popped into my head was "I will choose free will". To which everyone said, if you choose free will, then why post a poll? Problem is that post was totally out of context and nobody got the joke. Or, they overanalyzed why I might post that particular phrase.

Honestly, I don't know why I'm bothering to explain this. None of you care to know me, or understand anything other than the fact that I'm an asshole with no positive contribution to the board. Well, I defy you to provide decisive evidence to support that. I've posted over 200 times, and I don't think that the majority of those posts have been negative. I think that you people harp on the 5% of them that are negative.
Quote:You think on a different level? Fuck you. You're no better than me. Or anyone else here for that matter. Climb up a little higher on that fucking pedestal that you put yourself on and fall off on your fucking head.

May May, dear... He never said he thought on a HIGHER level, he said he thought on a DIFFERENT level.

But, Kid is correct about his self fulfilling prophecy. It is what we come to expect from him. We automatically see the negative in his comments.

I don't feel bad for him because it is his own fault.

If people took the time to actually respond instead of emotionally reacting to Kid, all this nonsense would go away. Then again, so will all the fun...

***Edit*** Dammit, I swear i didn't see Kid's reply before i posted mine, nor did I communicate with him

Edited By SLASH on April 12 2002 at 12:10
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7