CDIH

Full Version: A Real Christmas List:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Things I want

By Hoon:

-to be so rich i'd have the means to fly to a 3rd world country to dine on endangered animal meat!

-to be voted best dancer in my office and have a framed certificate of appreciation to prove it!

-to bang a girl who's christian name is gidget and have her thank me by buying me a new truck!

-to co-pilot a serach and destroy mission in the anbar province in a fully armed apache helicopter!

-to be on a vacation day when one of my fellow employee's inevitabley storms into the office and starts shooting people and quoting corinthians!

-a new cdih podcast

that would be the best christmas ever!
you had me until the podcast thing, we did one a few weeks ago for you though.
Hoon Wrote:-to be voted best dancer in my office and have a framed certificate of appreciation to prove it!

have you tried this.
GonzoStyle Wrote:you had me until the podcast thing, we did one a few weeks ago for you though.
i've got goose bumps.

is it posted?
Hoon Wrote:Things I want

-to be voted best dancer in my office and have a framed certificate of appreciation to prove it!

they can place the certificate right next to your "I'm special" balloon.
you shut your mouth.
i'm listening to the podcast. you can go back to eating your penguin meat salad and stirring the lawyer's latte.
penguin meat? A man I saw on the street with pigeon poop all over him makes more sense than you.
funsnapsdyno Wrote:

they can place the certificate right next to your "I'm special" balloon.

wow, just...wow
funsnapsdyno Wrote:penguin meat? A man I saw on the street with pigeon poop all over him makes more sense than you.

seriously, find the closest bus & jump in front of it.
Goatweed Wrote:wow, just...wow

You always say that after I post a funny.
better yet, have someone push you - just to make sure it gets done properly.

*edited because my typing skills aren't up to Galt's standards - my apologies.
fu
eat shit & die.
"better get"??? What does that even mean? You can't even write properly, and you are going to- you DARE- to talk to funsnaps about being dumb?

You've got a lot of growing up to do. I feel for your wife and your unfortunate children.
RIGHT?!
I fixed it for ya, pal - thanks for setting me straight!
oh bother

By Hoon:

-to bang a girl who's christian name is gidget and have her thank me by buying me a new truck!

i know w gidget, but it's just her nickname, sorry.
let's talk about her aptitude for promesquity....
i may be willing to make an exception.
Hoon needs a spellchecker for Xmas.
Pages: 1 2