CDIH

Full Version: I cracked my head open
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
on the shower handle at the gym yesterday. I bled there in the shower for a good 5 minutes. It was just like the scene from Carrie. Except that I was bleeding from the head. And I wasn't crying. And nobody was laughing at me.

But I know I've taken harder hits than that to the head without ever shedding blood. So what the fuck, why is my head getting softer? Or is it my skin?
you have more blood vessels in your head than anywhere else. even when not a stitch job or that bad a cut, it will bleed and bleed. this is why wrestlers are a bloody mess with just one swipe of a razorblade.
noone called for a medic or anything?
You mean wrestlers aren't bleeding from the chair that they just got hit with? I cannot believe that.
they don't really hit each other either, it's all smoke & mirrors.
and razors
well obviously.
did you see this?

[Image: 180px-Flux1.jpg]
I get jokes!
that's pretty funny - nice job!
If only he cracked his head on the sink!
maybe he can try that the next time he goes to take a piss.
cause I piss in the sink!!!
you do? wow, I had no idea!!!!!!!!!!!!
its troooooooooooooo
do you fuck toilets too?
no, thats Dr. Dre.
that hoody is sweet.
Quote:you have more blood vessels in your head than anywhere else. even when not a stitch job or that bad a cut, it will bleed and bleed. this is why wrestlers are a bloody mess with just one swipe of a razorblade.
Be that as it may, it still doesn't explain why the same hit 5 or 10 years ago would have led to just a bump and no blood.
its probably due to the recent solar activity
Pages: 1 2